Search results

+
  1. N

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

Brought the starter pack. That was it. Thank you everyone who does buy!
  2. N

Game is highly frustrating for new players

Says the Sco player. Huge amount of tactics in that DECK /sarcasm. See? I can make silly childish generalisations about other decks too! A little civility never hurt anyone good sir. Certainly in this version of the meta monsters can be a horrid weather deck. I have been playing a good deal...
  3. N

Should Gwent Tracker be patched to everyone?

Don't use it personally. Still, I don't object to those who do. I know I am bright enough not to need it. (I.e. I can keep track of what has been played in my head and have a fast enough mental arithmetic to do those important calculations.) I also feel the "burden of memory," is part of the...
  4. N

wth is up with the beta

CD PROJEKT are well known for releasing things when they consider them to be ready. Not when everyone else does. As a result you have games company that takes a long time with development to get things right first time for release. It's the reason witcher 3 was amazing an it's the reason...
  5. N

You see, I think you have missed something here, if new players couldn't mill decks, then they would leave a lot quicker. Killing the game. Why? Because it would be impossible to stay competitive against other players. Being slaughtered the 15th time in a row by someone 5 or 6 levels higher...
  6. N

Merigolds Hailstorm Annoyance Discussion Vol. 2

Time for unseen Elder to make a come back....
  7. N

Suggestions for New Cards

I WIN. The I WIN card is simple. As soon as it is deployed, it judges your opponents deck for originality and just how many people in the gwent ranks are playing the same deck. If judged unworthy or lacking, the Card auto wins the game for you. It then nukes your opponents deck so they can't...
  8. N

I am not honestly sure what your point is. Sure you can mill the starter decks to make a good deck. So? Next patch it will be irrelevant. Learned that the hard way. :youdontsay: Some people are only interested in one or two decks. Myself I have always played monsters. The other decks don't...
  9. N

Northern Realms - The RNG Faction

I think that a single point is enough to win games personally.
  10. N

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Show me the research and the published journal articles. Especially as we all know it's stennis Trololo decks that have been scientifically proven to been the antithesis of a "good game,"
  11. N

Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

Pulled off a 40+ before with scorch. Fun fact the northern realms cards in a certain deck all tend to hit 6 strength. So I reduced my strongest card by trisses hail storm on my own row. He thanked me. Not realising the storm of vengeance coming his way. Wiped out 8 cards with one scorch. Never...
  12. N

The future of Neutral cards

Baddum-tish! Dad joke level: adept. *eyes idomyownstunts suspiciously* How very... neutral of you. Kiff, raise the white flag of war!
  13. N

The future of Neutral cards

While I understand and respect your opinion... I must say I disagree. As sad as it sounds, neutral cards a necessary evil. why? Well, most decks play to a certain archetype which changes every so often (patches, resets etc etc). These decks often lack counters to the current meta, regardless...
  14. N

What do you think the biggest problem/need-fix thing for Gwent right now?

Would love some tips then, running a consume unseen deck. Or Wild hunt. Seem to only have around 50% win rate against NR. It is entirely possible I am just not playing as well as other NR players.
  15. N

I was joking I always gg. Regardless of deck. :-)
  16. N

Really? All I face are NR and Nilf. Would love to see some variety like a monster deck...
  17. N

Changed policy on this. Now if you play NR you don't get a gg. It was never a good game. I jest of course. the only time I don't gg is if the other player has spammed the dandelion chat. Mostly telling me I have made a mistake. Etc etc. When they realise I have out played them and they lose...
  18. N

What do you think the biggest problem/need-fix thing for Gwent right now?

None of the above. Biggest problem: Monsters are in dire need of a buff to compete with Nilf and NR Fix: buff monsters. Or nerf Nilf and NR. The Gold Card redesign is a close second though.
  19. N

I always gg. Unless it's a sco player. You guys have never played a good game.
Top Bottom