Search results

+
  1. personagrata

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

I'm almost sure my comment will be drown in a sea of other comments, but let's try, maybe a dev or two will actually read this and think "this could be a good idea"... - more chrome/hair/etc customization options, like way more. ease the implementation of mods in that regard; so far, modders...
  2. personagrata

PHYSX on CPU only

...and I was wondering why my cpu sometimes reached 90°C... they need to add the option to disable/enable it.
  3. personagrata

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

it's not "nonsense", it's based on real statements from CDPR and their devs during all these years. and while it's pretty clear that for your own pleasure it is your wish that people would stop bringing this up, you simply aren't in control. Soooooo...
  4. personagrata

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

Npcs. one line of dialogue, always standing in the same place 24/24, not interactive and AI driven like cdpr said they were going to be... I mean, if anything was going to make a game look nextgen &immersive, it was that sort of thing. At that very moment I thought to myself "hey, it's the same...
  5. personagrata

Gender-free Romance Petition

bah, whatever. a mod on nexusmods already offers the possibility to romance judy as a male and panam as a female. mods are made for that, I won't say it was much needed, but that's a solution to make everyone happy. you just need to have the game on pc...
  6. personagrata

Post Your Desktop

I just love the destiny franchise... destiny 2's beyond light loading screen.
  7. personagrata

Mentioned but missing features list

this is priceless. now it's the consumer's fault.
  8. personagrata

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

one of the many problems was the marketing campaign. the night city wires were REALLY unnecessary. not completely out of touch, but certainly overselling the product, with that unacceptable "corpo" flavor. it couldn't see anything else than devs patting themselves in the back, which is never a...
  9. personagrata

What would Fix the game for you?

it's obvious the game needed at least two more years of development to live up to its promises. CDPR doesn't have the time nor the ressources to complete cyberpunk, but it can be saved. make it a series of story missions, delete the open world liberty of movement in the game as it was empty and...
  10. personagrata

[Spoiler] [Theory] The Mystery of the Menu Boxes

except for the far left one, these are not "quest completion" percentages. for example the middle one is about silverhand's relationship with V. the higher the percentage, the higher the friendship. above a certain level it merely opens the path to certain endings. same goes for the far right...
  11. personagrata

CDPR needs to fix CPU usage on BOTH INTEL/RYZEN processors!

I have a 3080 and an i5-10600K and this cpu sometimes heats up to 88°, max I've seen so far. If it is poor optimization, I'll be glad to see those numbers reach less volcanic temperatures. but then again, I like to put ALL settings to the max, so maybe its no wonder cpu usage goes through the roof
  12. personagrata

Can't walk through broken glass. Also not hearing audio when glass items break in-game.

I've only been a couple times in this situation but I'm pretty sure just not moving and tapping A (or the climbing input if you're using keyboard) in front of the ledge makes you leap over it... I tried to jump through the window only to hit an invisible wall, but climbing it seem to work, if I...
  13. personagrata

Romances are obviously designed by developers' prejudices and stereotypes!

First world problem right there.
  14. personagrata

Le correctif 1.04 est disponible

pour ma part ça tourne tres bien mais quitte a corriger foule de petites choses, trop souvent on passe sur un objet et rien ne se passe, on ne peut pas le ramasser. au rayon des details qui TUENT, aussi, à quoi ça sert de se l 'etre raconté pendant la campagne promo avecc la synchronisation...
  15. personagrata

Post Your Desktop

16. personagrata

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

thoughts and prayers for those who already took a week off
  17. personagrata

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

heh, and here I was, thinking I'll have the game before I can get a rtx 3080...
  18. personagrata

Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode 4

crystal dome tech is awesome ! I wish more cars had it, but I guess it's a thing for wealthy people
  19. personagrata

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

Top Bottom