Search results

+
  1. kofeiiniturpa

Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition is out now!

So, now that the game is ”ready”, aside from new characters, quests, guns, armor, etc, how does it differ from the launched game? I.e. How different ”play” is a player in for?
  2. kofeiiniturpa

Do you think Phantom Liberty will be worth the price? Reasons?

No. Expansions are rarely ”worth it”, but the changes in gameplay might be somewhat fun,
  3. kofeiiniturpa

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

Just how the skillsystems have been modified…
  4. kofeiiniturpa

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

…did I hear that skills and mechanics are being overhauled… Well ain’t that something.
  5. kofeiiniturpa

What would Fix the game for you?

Nothing anymore. Waiting for new venues for my RPG needs.
  6. kofeiiniturpa

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Obviously not. But I think it’d be fair and honest, nonetheless.
  7. kofeiiniturpa

Yeah, I get that. And believe you me, I’ve gotten that for a gooood while now. I’m just a stubborn son of a bitch, because I think it really is undermining the setting they use not to incorporate appropriate gameplay to accompany it. Unless of course Vattier or Tost or someone explicitly says...
  8. kofeiiniturpa

”Full power”, eh? Not from a (RPG) gameplay perspective, I’d wager. —————————- I’m kinda more interested what new the expansion offers on the gameplayside (if anything) rather than what the story or new setting is. Anyways, we’ll see…
  9. kofeiiniturpa

Project Orion: Cyberpunk 2 Announced

I don’t care if it a V reboot or not anymore. Usually I’d be against it, but now… so fucking what. All I want is at least semi-good RPG mechanics and rich RPG gameplay. Those really aren’t present in 2077.
  10. kofeiiniturpa

It’s a sound advice, but I naturally tend to err on the more cynical side. Having watched the trending of these games over a couple of decades. :p
  11. kofeiiniturpa

One can hope, but I wouldn’t hold my breath for that.
  12. kofeiiniturpa

1st-/3rd-person shooter with a cinematic story, some CYOA and few damage- and resistance stats. Perhaps it improves on the dynamics of the city and traffic and makes shooting slickier. Maybe it adds multiplayer to boot. Not expecting an RPG of any sort anymore. Business as usual with big name...
  13. kofeiiniturpa

CD PROJEKT Group Strategy Update: Long-term Product Outlook

Probably not games for me, even Orion, but perhaps I’ll lurk around at times to see what all these turns out to be.
  14. kofeiiniturpa

Yeah, I get that. The thing is, you shouldn’t do cinematic(tm) dialog sequences where the camera jumps around, if the character is silent. Speaking of Bethesda since you mentioned Skyrim, Starfield - to my knowledge - will have a silent protagonist (whether that game has any… and I mean any...
  15. kofeiiniturpa

Not as rigidly as it is, no. I don’t really care whether the voiceacting is good or not (sure, it sounds professionally done). I just think it’s out of place in an RPG and limits what all could be done via dialog.
  16. kofeiiniturpa

- wholly redone charactersystems (less focus on combat and more focus on interactivity), - a substantial increase in interactivity between the gameworld and said systems (because right now they’re next to nonexistent), - unvoiced main character, - less railroaded main story
  17. kofeiiniturpa

REDmod - tutorials

I'm kinda looking forward to how complicated altering the gameplay and charactersystems will be. Who would've guessed, right? :p
  18. kofeiiniturpa

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

It's closing it for sure. The gigs and missions that revolve around those kind of missions exist. But yet, it is not an RPG. It does not give you a sufficiently malleable role, it doesn't give you the means of playing a malleable role you want, it doesn't *want* to give you a malleable role...
  19. kofeiiniturpa

Mod away with REDmod!

Maybe someone makes a Cyberpunk 2020 total conversion of the gamesystems with added characterbased interactivity and firstperson turn-/phasebased combat.... Yeah, no... but then again, maybe some day.
Top Bottom