Search results

+
  1. M

Found Judy in her apartment.

Played male V so no romance with her, but finished her quests so she gave me access to her apartment and she's off to Oregon, I event got texted pictures from her of Oregon. Yet when I visited her apartment she's still in it. Funny thing is I can talk to her and ask her questions about how...
  2. M

The lack of mirrors and reflections.

I think I understand the lack of mirrors and reflections for V. After seeing the weird animations for V in the Third-Party-Perspective mod. CDPR knew that people would pose in front of mirrors and window panels with their weapons and people would see the weird distorted model/animations, so...
  3. M

Fixing the fixers.

This is what I propose they change to the fixer system. Each fixer should have their own minimum street cred level before you will even contact, and when they do you have to travel to a location to meet them face to face, and if the conversations goes well, they will send you a gig dossier...
  4. M

One adjustment they could make to make the game feel a lot more choice driven.

Imagine if they gave you romance options due to life paths. Judy and River for streetkids, Panam and Saul for Nomads, and Stout/Kerry for Corpos. Make them all exclusive, you can do either River or Judy but not both, Panam or Saul but not both, etc. It would have added so much more...
  5. M

Is there any replayability to this game.

I mean, if you use the save before the final mission, you can basically just replay the last mission with various choices and get to all the endings, right? Except maybe the one secret ending which required you have a save from a few missions before the last one. And since the life-paths don't...
  6. M

The various factions needed to be deeper

There should have been subplots relating to all the different factions in NC. There should have been decisions to help the gangs against the NCPD or help the NCPD against the the gangs. You should be able to get more gang specific GIGs if you do more stuff to help them, perhaps leading to some...
  7. M

Cheap and easy way to get epic crafting components.

I don't know about you but the game seems really stingy about give you epic crafting components, for quite some time I had enough Legendary Components to craft something but was woefully short on Epic ones so I couldn't craft it. Then I found a great and easy way to get them, no not with a...
  8. M

CP2077 is really not all that different from the Witcher series

They were both personal love letters to a previously obscure IP. How many non-Polish people knew about the Gerald of Rivia before the Witcher games? Probably similar to how many people knew about Johnny Silverhand before CDPR announced this game. The developers wanted to make a game about the...
  9. M

Was I the only one who...(Spoilers)

thought there was going to be a big reveal that the whole reason Arasaka developed the chip to take over minds was that Saburo wanted to extend his life by taking over his son's body. That Yorinobu found out which is why he killed his father, but his father's bodyguards forced the chip on him...
  10. M

Removed Omelette Quest for Yennefer restored!

Removed Omelette Quest for Yennefer restored! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48TXQOC53xc
  11. M

[BUG]Following the Thread quest causes Fast Travel crash 100%

[BUG]Following the Thread quest causes Fast Travel crash 100% I've tested this to isolate the problem. I'm on Skellig, if I do the following the thread quest and find Hammond, and kill him, I can no longer Fast Travel away from Skellig, whether it's Velen, Novigrad, Vizima or White Orchid, the...
Top Bottom