Search results

+
  1. A

Matchmaking for new players

Matchmaking for new players greetings all :) I just started gwent a couple of days ago and I'm getting better. But when I started the game, I lost around 20 games to start winning a single one. I think is a bit too harsh. and I couldn't win with any starter decks with the opponents playing...
  2. A

Game getting disconnected

Game getting disconnected Hi CDPR, I'm on the latest patch. For the past 2 days there have been around 10-12 disconnects in the game. Please look into the same. :) Thanks. Also there is a thread on this in reddit.
  3. A

Support for MAC OS

Support for MAC OS The game runs on PC. Is there support for OS X? It would be great for us people who’re on OS X. :) Thanks :)
  4. A

A single card wins a game

A single card wins a game Hi, 1. I come from Hearthstone (Rank 10). I wish to know if there is a card if left unanswered, can win the whole game/round. If we don't have an immediate answer, you lose! Eg. Flamewalker can be atrocious in hearthstone with mage spells! 2. Also we have deck types...
  5. A

Premium Cards

Premium Cards I saw some of the premium cards in pax demo video. (h/t to kristine ) They're quite gorgeous and fabulous! Kudos to the team for doing such lovely work. :) Is there a site with premium artwork of gwent cards? Does the premium look of cards persist while on board? a la...
  6. A

Winning Rounds

Winning Rounds I haven’t played gwent. I know we need to win 2 rounds of 3. I think it is best to win the first 2 rounds. I might be wrong. Since many here played gwent, I wish to know, how you all went with winning the rounds? Let the first round go? And focus on last 2? Or 1 and 3 etc? Is...
Top Bottom