Search results

+
  1. slavchen

Preload Cyberpunk 2077

According to the GOG newsletter, pre-load starts tomorrow, on Monday.
  2. slavchen

Post NCW2 poll - which lifepath are you going to choose?

I've already decided to go with Corpo lifepath for my first playthrough. But after that i'll definitely go with Nomad (the latest video made this lifepath quite appealing). This leaves Street Kid for last.
  3. slavchen

good cyberpunk RPG'S to play till release?

Additionally, you could check out Technobabylon (another cyberpunk point'n'click adventure from the same publisher as Gemini Rue which was mentioned above) and Dex (2d side-crawler with some RPG elements).
  4. slavchen

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I wholeheartedly support the decision to delay the game for two basic reasons: Reason 1. CDPR gets extra time to polish the game and avoid crunch, and then deliver the great final product. Reason 2. I'm getting extra time to improve my PC to achieve great Cyberpunk 2077 performance :smart: So...
  5. slavchen

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

On the whole I rather enjoyed the show (although I would have kept the original story beats from the short stories in some instances). The acting is pretty good. Henry Cavill channels a convincing Geralt, Anya Chalotra nails Yennefer's vulnerability and selfishness, Freya Allan is believable as...
  6. slavchen

Qualitative research study about Witcher 3

Always happy to assist a fellow researcher :) 1. Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, English, a bit of German and French. 2. Ukrainian (so Slavic) background 3. I have played Witcher 1 in Russian and Polish (also tried and dropped English and French walkthrough), Witcher 2 and Witcher 3 in Polish. 4. I...
  7. slavchen

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban without reason :D
  8. slavchen

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

I am not sure that "deep dive" demo killed the hype for the game, per se. It simply hasn't provided our community with enough diverse footage to discuss - and dissect inch after inch - for a prolonged period of time, like the 48-minute gameplay demo did. That said, I'm as hyped for CP2077 as...
  9. slavchen

Gameplay Stream Announcement

I liked the presentation. Shorter length helped make the video more focused and thus more informative about main gameplay styles, mechanics, skill trees, and inventory. And that's what I was most interested in this close to game release.
  10. slavchen

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

You mirror my thoughts, mate. I also need some concrete confirmation (in an interview, dev diary, or one of the future gameplay videos). Until then I consider the news about exclusion of TPP cutscenes with a grain of salt.
  11. slavchen

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Even though the news regarding total exclusion of TPP cutscenes from the game (based on Facebook reply from the game page) seems conclusive enough, I'd say we should wait for additional confirmation (in one of the gameplay videos, dev interviews, or dev diaries). Personally, I think there're...
  12. slavchen

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for the use of poetry. Only Johnny Silverhand has a right to write poetry :smart:
  13. slavchen

Gameplay Stream Announcement

15 mins of gameplay is actually a good thing, come to think of it. Sure, it would be cool to see the whole 50-min E3 demo, but it would also spoil a good chunk of mid-game and take away the surprise factor from certain missions, or influence how we approach them when we encounter them in-game.
  14. slavchen

I need some help for my thesis

I have submitted my survey. Good luck with your thesis :)
  15. slavchen

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

From what the devs have said up to this point, the game will have a fluid class system with three specializations: solo, techie and netrunner. I believe the other classes like the ones you mentioned may be presented as additional perks depending on your affiliation with a certain group in the...
  16. slavchen

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Thank you for releasing the gameplay demo, CD Projekt RED. It's truly awesome! However, there are couple of things that I haven't liked in the demo. My first and the biggest gripe is the hitpoints over the enemies' heads. I hope this dmg representation method will be changed, tweaked or may be...
  17. slavchen

Game Issues Thread

In addition to my previous post, I believe the game should notify me if the connection to the Internet is lost. During my last match my connection died, but I had no idea about it as the game froze on my co-player's turn, and I was thinking that he was contemplating on his next move. After...
  18. slavchen

Game Issues Thread

I believe I have just encountered two bugs of different severeness :) First one occurred when I was in a lobby with another player. He clicked the start game button, and the same button disappeared from my interface, so that we were unable to proceed. The second bug happened in-game (I played as...
  19. slavchen

Game Issues Thread

I have just tried the game. Visually and soundwise the it is perfect. I won't mention typos as lots of people have already said that :) I would like to say some things about using class combat cards during battles with mobs, though. My deck in the latest match included 8 development cards...
  20. slavchen

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

The Witcher 1&2 are exceptional games. Thanks to them I learned Polish.
Top Bottom