Search results

+
  1. F

Xbox One performance research

It probably won't be fixed. Xbox One users have been shafted with this game. The framerate is messed up when it worked fine before. They were investigating, but the silence about the issue speaks for itself. I love the games and I know there are a lot of passionate and very talented people...
  2. F

I´m sure they care, but the silence about it isn´t doing them any favours. It looks like they´ve given up about it. I sure don´t feel like a valued customer. Being the weakest platform I knew the Xbox One version would be the black sheep, but the problem is the game ran fine at launch. They...
  3. F

Xbox One(Your missing downloadable content)

Same problem here. I had the same issue with the preview of the new dashboard, which was fixed, but alas, it seems it has returned. [EDIT] Tried reinstalling all the DLC again, but now on a different hard drive. Really weird, but this fixed the issue for me.
  4. F

Thanks for the heads up, I'm a dummy! Will use the support form! :)
  5. F

Thanks for noticing us! 1. Mostly fps drops. Also wandering about Novigrad and Oxenfurt there'll be a loading screen once in a while. Those weren't there before 1.10. 2. It only was clear weather when I was playing in these places. 3. Novigrad and Oxenfurt. 4. As soon as I drop into one of the...
  6. F

Novigrad isn't smooth anymore....

Look at the sticky of these forums! A response! Now it's up to us to provide feedback, so let's get going! http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/61063-Xbox-One-performance-research?p=1952683#post1952683
  7. F

Patch 1.11 - Graphics/textures downgrade [or is it just me ?]

I have to check myself, but if this is true I'm truly baffled. Not only does the game run worse since 1.10, but now it even LOOKS worse? Come on, what the hell are these guys doing?!
  8. F

Xbox version downgraded framerate with 1.10...

I like how we had a working game, but they messed it up (again). Yeah, I think we as Xbox users have the right to complain about this. They seriously need to undo the crap they've done that makes the game run worse on Xbox. I don't care if we don't get the same 'improvements' PS4/PC gets, the...
  9. F

Don't expect one. They certainly didn't react when that one patch messed up the performance. Granted, it was fixed with the patch after that, but an acknowledgement would be nice.
  10. F

So they messed up the performance AGAIN? What a joke. I get they want to optimize the performance of the game on the other platforms (and I wholly agree with that), but why must Xbox One suffer once more? It ran fine before this patch.
  11. F

Serious question for a Xbox One user.

No, you can't revert to the previous patch. If you have the game on disc you can install that and never update, but your saves most likely won't load.
  12. F

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

You can download a 500 mb file with all the DLC, that should fix the issue. My question is, how can I fix this on Xbox One? All DLC is installed, but not recognized by the game. I can't load a save now.
  13. F

DLC not recognized by game

No, that's not it. The DLC files aren't recognized by the game, even the DLC tab in the main menu is missing. I can't load an older save now.
  14. F

DLC not recognized by game

DLC not recognized by game Ever since the latest update, the game does not recognize the installed DLC. Tried reinstalling the DLC, but that doesn't work. Anyone else with this problem? Can't load a previous save now. This is not a NG+ save. Note: I'm on the NXOE, so it might be related to...
  15. F

Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

It's also bloody ridiculous I can only find a retail release for PS4 here in the Netherlands. Are the other platforms not good enough anymore?
  16. F

Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

I agree that the shipping fees are the biggest dealbreaker here. Just because I already bought the expansion pass (or because I'm playing on Xbox One and there is no retail version of HoS for that platform) automatically means I have to pay more than others just to get the cards. It's better...
  17. F

Heart of Stone on Xbox One - No retail version

Pretty disappointed there won't be a retail version for Xbox One. In fact, I find it quite ridiculous to skip one platform for this. I expected better from CD Projekt RED.
  18. F

Framerate fixed! They did it!

It's much better than with 1.07, it seems they reversed whatever they did in that patch. I'm glad! :D
  19. F

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's

Well, 1.08 releases today, which includes Lets hope this fixes the performance drops introduced with 1.07.
  20. F

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's

Still no word? :/ I don't want to rage about this, as the game is still bloody amazing, but they should at least acknowledge this, and more importantly, fix it. They can't just ignore this.
Top Bottom