Search results

+
  1. G

Patch 1.31 ist jetzt verfügbar!

Super. Erst konnte ich nicht mehr speichern und dann bin ich durch den Boden gefallen Wusste gar nicht, dass es einen Ozean unter den Straßen Night City gibt...
  2. G

Patch 1.31 ist jetzt verfügbar!

Seit 2 stunden am installieren. 20 Sekunden Download, eine Stunde installieren, nun steckt es schon seit fast 30 minuten bei 2.8% Verifizieren fest. Das nervt echt, zumal es den Eindruck erweckt, das Update ist abgekackt
  3. G

Nameless Witcher gear

Found the solution. It was the combination of the Localization Fix mod and the Nexus Mod Manager. The latest version of NMM had a problem with long foldernames, so I just shortened the name of the mod folder from modCustomLocalizationFix to modCLF and now I have all names on the various...
  4. G

Nameless Witcher gear

I do uase a few mods. Weight limit mod Increased Creature Loot Better Trophies Crossbow Damage Boost Fast Travel from Anywhere Lore-friendly Witchers New Runestones and Tweaks SuperRoach The Enhancement System 1.8 Better Minimap Custom Localization Fix
  5. G

Nameless Witcher gear

Nameless Witcher gear Hello, I'm trying to find the crafting diagrams for the enhanced, superior and mastercrafted gear but I have trouble finding out if I already know it. In my list of craftable items are several items of Witcher gear that don't have names. They have level requirements from...
  6. G

Question regarding alchemy

Question regarding alchemy Hello, I'm still in the first region, so I don't know much but can anyone tell me if it makes sense to collect any herb or loot from monsters I can find? As far as I have seen, you most often need to brew or create anything only once, then you need only alcohol to...
  7. G

Optimal configuration?

@robert1a When I let the game autodetect the best properties, if sets them to High Spec. As I said, I tweaked around a bit already, like setting the Texture Buffer to Large and Very Large (since I have 4 GB VRAM). Nothing came out of it so far. Will check out the NVIDIA guide though.
  8. G

Optimal configuration?

I did lower the game's resolution to 1280x1024 with a 5:4 aspect ratio beforehand and experimented with the advanced options. Nothing helped so far though
  9. G

Optimal configuration?

Optimal configuration? Hello. Yesterday I installed The Witcher 2 EE (the backup version from Gog.com, was too lazy to rummage in my closet for the DVD ^^) and I get really laggy gameplay, especially the movement and fighting. Can someone tell me a configuration that my system will run...
  10. G

Help with 2 Quests

Well, I had no other choice in the matter. I didn't have Newboy's Talisman with me in Act I and the quest wasn't active. I restarted and finished the Prologue yesterday evening and now I have the Talisman in my inventory and the quest is listed as active :)
  11. G

Help with 2 Quests

Didn't have it. Must have chosen the wrong dialog options in the prologue. Restarted the game, had to do it anyhow after installing the extended edition :)
  12. G

Help with 2 Quests

Regarding Meliteles Heart I finished the Troll Quest. When I first entered Lobinden, Geralt said his Medaillon was vibrating but I didn't think anything of it at that time. Later I looked into the game guide what side quests I might have missed and saw the Meliteles Heart Quest. Then I checked...
  13. G

Help with 2 Quests

Help with 2 Quests Hello, I need help with 2 Quests. First one is Meliteles Heart. I helped the Troll before talking to Anezka about the Medaillon and now the Quest is marked finished (I never did anything with it). Does something happen with this further in the game? Second one is "In the...
  14. G

Sound bug? Dialogs way too loud

Sound bug? Dialogs way too loud Hello, the dialogs in my game are really loud. I tried to lower it via the options menu and tried everything down to 2/10 Yet, the dialogs always are extremly loud compared to the rest of the sounds. Any way around this? I have a sound system hooked to my...
  15. G

Question about books

Great... Another thing made worse -.-
  16. G

Question about books

Question about books Hello, in TW1 when you saw a book it said "You've already read this" when you read it once. Is there something like that in TW2? I bought a couple of books from Einar Gausel, read them, sold them back and when I traded with him again there wasn't a note like in TW1 on...
  17. G

Dice poker command icons blank! 2.0

Is it possible that the dice poker results are bugged as well? I played Einar Gausel and in my second game with him I rolled a Full House with 6,6,2,2,2 and he rolled a Full House with 3,3,2,2,2 and I lost!!! How could I lose? My FH was higher than his. It's like losing with two Aces when the...
  18. G

The tutorial

The tutorial Hello, I started the new tutorial and got into the arena up to the point where you got bombs. I tried it twice now. The tutorial wants me to use bombs to kill my current enemy. I have thrown every bomb at him that I had (10) and his health is only ~25% down. I can't hit him with...
  19. G

Version number and patching?

I did it. Somehow. I deleted the contents of the quarantine folder of my AntiVirus program (which was 1 GB O.o ) and copied two folders for other games (a Trackmania cache folder (550 MB) and, ironically enough, a folder of The Witcher 1 with 5 .adv files (450) Also strangely, I had moved the...
  20. G

Version number and patching?

This is the message I get: "Not enough disk space to patch the game. You need at least 2.10 GB of free space on your system drive (C: by default) to install the patch." So, if it's not possible to tell the game to use the regular TEMP path I gave the system, I'm screwed. There's no way for me...
Top Bottom