1. V

Patch 1.1

Modders solved this issue already.
  2. V

Patch 1.1

Any chance you'll fix these issues too?
  3. V

Giving feedback and help to CDPR is a hassle

3 days? That's relatively good. It took me several tries to even log in to this forum (two factor authentication didn't let me), so I tried GOG support instead - but they didn't understand the concept of what bug report/feedback mean. All they had to do was to escalate my issue and send it over...
  4. V

[BUG] Cyberpunk 2077 bugs/feedback

Here are my reports which I've sent to GOG support but it couldn't reach the developers. Some of these might be fixed with patch 1.05. Steam overrides the in-game language selection but Hungarian language is not available in Steam settings, so we have to set this language every time we start...
  5. V

Perspective Thread: Third Person vs First Person debate goes HERE.

In my opinion Third Person view is better for shooters with an advanced cover system. Of course First Person view is very useful in tight situations where there is no room for the camera or something has to be examined closely. You know what would be the best for the game community? If Cyberpunk...
  6. V

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

I really missed Saskia but I'd prefer if CD Projekt RED focus on Cyberpunk 2077 now and not a third big DLC for The Witcher III.
  7. V

Will Ciri be in game ? =)

Ciri has magic in her blood. She can travel between worlds if she wants. Nothing more is needed.
  8. V

Will Ciri be in game ? =)

In my opinon Ciri would fit perfectly in the game. Why? Because she is capable to travel between worlds. She mentions in The Witcher 3 that she already visited a technologically advanced world.
  9. V

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Personally I'd like to see this game with as less puzzles as possible. If you are tired after working all day and you just want to relax and play a little with a good game you shouldn't utilize detective skills to solve major problems. That wouldn't be fun or relaxing at all. Also there was a...
  10. V

My feedback after ~4 hours of Gwent (pls add colorblind + other suggestions)

I am not colorblind yet I am too having problem determining the cards' rarities. Should be made easier. I played a trumpet card (or what's it called - I've never played Gwent in English before - you know, the card that doubles the strength in a row :) ) and the card I played the next round in...
  11. V

Resolving script compilation issues for GOG patch 1.10 version

Thanks for this info. I've tried my best to solve every issue but I failed. I could start the game after patching it to 1.10 but only without mods. (I've even updated one to patch 1.10 I wanted to use and that the owner missed it. :) Anyway, I'm reverting back to patch 1.08.4.
  12. V

How to solve script compilation issues when launching the game with mods

I made a mod based on this thread. You can check it to better understand how to make this work.
  13. V

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I like The Witcher 3 but I have to say the story, choices and consequences of Life is Strange is better.
  14. V

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Tried E3FX with Cutscene Lighting Mod...
  15. V

Corrected the worst bug intentional feature of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Download link here. Mod exists on the Witcher Nexus to correct the XP curve but it needs to start a new game. Maybe I can fix that, maybe not.
  16. V

Lost save game when upgrading to windows 10 anyone have a similar save?

Interesting. I've upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and none of my files/programs/data has been lost. (Except a few which does not work under Windows 10. But I can replace those programs.) The key is not to do a clean install if you want to keep your data. ---------- Updated at 07:46 PM...
  17. V

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

[/B]increases the maximum number of textures stored in video memory[/B] should use [B] in the beginning.
  18. V

Poll: Are you enjoying The Witcher 3? (since most of the possible choices try to be fun but fail) Most of the the time, yes. When I have to heavily reorganize the order I need to do quests because they are time-limited and/or broken (XP cap), not so much. About the level/XP cap: very bad design...
  19. V

Graphics and Audio Thread

I'd like to have a Photo Mode in The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. I'd like to continue to take some great screenshots but Cheat Engine is not working anymore and the debugger console/camera movement mod is a bit difficult to use. At least for me.
  20. V

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Actually I had no idea who that guy was. (I'm still in Velen.) I wouldn't consider this as a major spoiler. Or nothing at all. Just a picture of an unknown guy's face... ---------- Updated at 02:31 PM ---------- New screenshots:
Top Bottom