Search results

+
  1. R

Forcing NPC's & Characters to Spawn via Spawnset + Phase please ?

Forcing NPC's & Characters to Spawn via Spawnset + Phase please ? Hello there ! I'm heavily working on a "Peaceful Roleplay" save on which i plan to be able to visit every (or almost) NPC's encoutered during the game + several other's stuff to make a kind of "ultimate" save for Free...
  2. R

Horse bug with patch 1.21

It seems CD.P love horses as much as they love women .... You know what i mean !!!!!!!
  3. R

Please don't let the witcher series die

Are you sure about 5 years ? I thought the game would be out in 2018-2019... Well..... I feel..... ..... Empty now.
  4. R

GOTY edition with DLC ON DISC!

Now the Game is Complete, will CDP release a boxed "Ultimate Edition" ? Hi ! Now that all expansions are out, i would love to be able to put my hands on a nice and cozy boxed version of the game with every content & patch on a DVD accompanied with some goodies, maps and guides, like...
  5. R

Please release a Patch for 21/9 Aspect Ratio

[ Vinthir ] Thank you for answering. I Tried your workaround but, as i expected, it didn't work or made no difference at all. I suppose 21/9 people will have to stick to these memory hack softwares, then. Thank you anyway, but don't forget that 21/9 ratio is a growing market which could give...
  6. R

Here are 2 quick screens of my a-bit-tweaked game which show you how it looks in 21/9 using memory hack. This is to attest that the engine already supports it incredibly well. As you can see this is absolutely gorgeous looking Hope someone from CD.P will see my messages :)
  7. R

Please release a Patch for 21/9 Aspect Ratio Dears Folks at CD.Projekt Would you please consider adding 21/9 Aspect Ratio to The Witcher II ? There's more & more people going to 21/9 and it's pretty disappointing not being able to play this wonderful game without using external memory hacking...
  8. R

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now with the mod support

Thank you :) ! Does this tool allows us to, let's say, manually put some characters back in the game world post endgame or restore Kaer Morhen after Wild Hunt's confrontation ?
  9. R

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

45 fps with SLI 980ti ? Meeeh :( :( :(
  10. R

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Hold On CDP ! Keep thinking about people who thank you for your support & Game updates and ignore the few very loud people whining, non sense gossiping & saying you guys work is useless or not as quick as they would like. I'd rather wait for a very stable than cackle like a chicken to get a...
  11. R

Emoticons Contest - Results

Some of them are really good & funny but for the most part, they are useless for forum use because they do not show any real "emoti(c)on" at all :( ... This one is Epic.
  12. R

Fist Fighting (A Witcher's Achilles Heel)

Personally, I really love this difficulty level for Fist Fighting. It's really easy to block or dodge their hit, so there is no problem even if you get knocked out by 3 to 4 punch. It forces you to concentrate for 30 seconds. However i would be okay for a "lower damage from getting punched"...
  13. R

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+1 for Claywich & Horse Stutter Fix. These are the most urgent ones. Thank you :)
  14. R

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

Thanks a lot CDP !
  15. R

Imlerith boss fight is ridiculously hard

Did you read my post just above your ? It could really help you. Once you understand the script, it's clearly a lot easier :)
  16. R

Enemies levels

So you're complaining because your character can't kill an ennemy 10 level higher than your ? ... Seems legit :victory: Seriously.
  17. R

A first glimpse at the expansions

No sir, I'm completely sure he doesnt. He mentions him as a "somebody called Kalkstein" or "a certain Kalkstein". He really doesn't.
  18. R

Your opinion needed: Developer Spotlights

I would be greatly interested if someone who work on Redkit for The Witcher 3 is present to have some questions answered. Could be useful to know what will the community be able to do with it :)
  19. R

A first glimpse at the expansions

Talking about Kalkstein i didn't understand why Geralt doesnt seem to remember him at all in TW3.
Top Bottom