Search results

+
  1. E

Graphics Bug - Missing Sleeves

I figured this out. For some reason the jacket I am wearing overrides the wardrobe display. So, if I remove the actual jacket I am wearing from the inventory slot, the wardrobe tab set of clothes works fine. If I put the physical jacket back on, even though I am choosing to display a...
  2. E

Race winner is given completely random now, isn't it?

I've experienced the issue as well. With the current patches, in the current game. The problem appears to be when you so far outpace the competition that they're super far behind you and this somehow breaks the race. If you instead slow down a bit, and allow them to catch up so they are...
  3. E

62.15 / 62.15 = 92% what common core math is this??

Well there goes that theory. I thought perhaps it was trying to expand/install and maybe ran out of free space to do the work in, even though in the end it would take up less space.
  4. E

I would gladly pay $60 each for two DLCs that split the campaign into 3 actual life paths

It's actually a requirement in good debate. If you start an argument and have a premise, you are required to have proof supporting your premise to even be considered. If you have no standing, as in this case, then people are perfectly reasonable to ignore you completely as you're just talking...
  5. E

62.15 / 62.15 = 92% what common core math is this??

How much free space on the destination?
  6. E

I would gladly pay $60 each for two DLCs that split the campaign into 3 actual life paths

I would say that what I would be willing to pay for was three 20 dollar DLC's that fill in the time between the end of the initial life path intro, and the 'The Heist' quest. 5-10 hours of gameplay/lifepath specific quests to fill out your V origin story before the 'The Heist' and maybe a few...
  7. E

This seemed like less a bug owing to graphics cards, drivers, etc. then an issue with how the object is defined. Some objects will not display certain portions depending on other items present. For example, headbands change your hair style, some jackets change your undershirt, etc.
  8. E

I can post photos if needed. The Situation: My Corpo dude is wearing the blue pinstriped dress shirt/no tie and a harness as one of the outfits in my wardrobe. When I put it on, the sleeves are removed. If I climb on a bike and go into third person mode, same no sleeves. If I open my...
  9. E

V's reward for pursuing Phantom Liberity. Why would a Merc care?

Maybe they offer something in return?
  10. E

How to upgrade Clothing Rarity ?

You can't, but you can download mods that will allow it. At this point in the game though, with your wardrobe, it's really not necessary. Just wear the legendaries you find and use your wardrobe to determine how you look.
  11. E

Taking some issue with the lore, lack of megacorps

Perhaps you need some economics study. If you encourage an environment where corporations determine their own rules, consolidation is one of the first aims. There are MANY cops mentioned, but the two most powerful are, f course, the ones that are going to be involved in the most friction and...
  12. E

Wardrobe tutorial FAQ

I left out the step where you add it to your appearance with the wardrobe.
  13. E

Wardrobe tutorial FAQ

No, when you pick up an item that has higher level than yourself, it still has its appearance added to your wardrobe. If you then shower, the item is dropped to your level including mods, etc.
  14. E

No Tell Motel

Anyone else discover the Roach Race on the landing between the first and second floors? Anyone else using it to avoid moving on to the next step in a certain mission?
  15. E

Wardrobe tutorial FAQ

Since these are the sections that 'fit' for my response/suggestion deleted the others. We should be able to use the 'Changing Room' areas of the various clothing vendors, if they have one, to change up our wardrobe on the spot instead of needing to go back to the apartment. Maybe the disabled...
  16. E

Mod Slots Missing Entirely On Some Clothes (Where They Used To Be Before)

LeKill3rFou is correct. This is due to their change to slot count in 1.5. While I overall agree with their decision (prior system easily abused) I diagree with 'innate' abilities taking up a slot, rendering an article of clothing unable to be customized at all (if it normally has only one...
  17. E

I would like a Nomad-ified version of the MaiMai as a DLC.

They could do it, added a few things already with DLC, jackets, weapons, etc. Nothing major, just a few new assets added to a list. Just little tiny things.
  18. E

I would like a Nomad-ified version of the MaiMai as a DLC.

See subject line. Also, I think you might really up user engagement in the game releasing small DLC's monthly. Nothing huge, just new cars to purchase (same car model, new 'version' such as the Targa Topped Shion) new clothes, new gun skins, etc. Just a little 'somethin somethin' to keep us...
  19. E

Walk The Line, Voodoo Boys

And that's just the most self serving bad aspect of that philosophy, espoused by the dude you were replying to. I get tha you are a merc, and that you're going to kill folks potentially, even on a 'pacifist' playthrough it can happen... But to think you can kill your way out of every...
Top Bottom