Search results

+
  1. E

Graphics Bug - Missing Sleeves

I can post photos if needed. The Situation: My Corpo dude is wearing the blue pinstriped dress shirt/no tie and a harness as one of the outfits in my wardrobe. When I put it on, the sleeves are removed. If I climb on a bike and go into third person mode, same no sleeves. If I open my...
  2. E

No Tell Motel

Anyone else discover the Roach Race on the landing between the first and second floors? Anyone else using it to avoid moving on to the next step in a certain mission?
  3. E

I would like a Nomad-ified version of the MaiMai as a DLC.

See subject line. Also, I think you might really up user engagement in the game releasing small DLC's monthly. Nothing huge, just new cars to purchase (same car model, new 'version' such as the Targa Topped Shion) new clothes, new gun skins, etc. Just a little 'somethin somethin' to keep us...
  4. E

A Question About Helmets - Where are the mod slots?

This is not about the changes to Mod Slots from prior to 1.5. I think the reduced number makes sense, though I might argue for one more slot in the Outer Torso slot to make for an even ten because I am human and I have an affinity for decimal/base 10. :) But this isn't about that. I've...
  5. E

Vehicle and Weapon Customization

I am sure its been suggested, but I was on my way to play the game so didn't search the forums exhaustively before posting. Mea Culpa. I would really just like the ability to go to a shop (like Claire's... another way to introduce her character) and change my vehicle around a little. At the...
  6. E

UI Scaling Fix Needed

UI Scaling needs addressing - Tried to capture a screenie but looks OK here, on my screen though this weapon breakout is semi transparent and flickers. If I move the mouse off the gun and then go back it wont pop up the information at all. Weapons with no mods or very short descriptions have...
  7. E

Mini-Map, Driving & Navigation

So, later in the game when you get contacted to join some street races, you get a shard that provides for you the route for the race you are just about to participate in. This shows up for you, as a line that hovers just above the terrain, showing you where to go. Why does this 'Augmented...
  8. E

Equipment - Crafting Suggestion

I know you have much more to do first, but wanted to throw this out there. I have seen multiple other complaints about how there is little opportunity to 'make your own fashion'. Some people suggest having 'appearance' slots, which works, but I might suggest a change to crafting instead, to...
Top Bottom