Search results

+
  1. I

Question About Sound Settings

Question About Sound Settings Hey. So in the readme it says if you have problems with EAX settings just enable the 'Evironmental Effects' option instead. Two questions on this. If you enable EAX in the sound options and it works should you leave the 'Enviromental Effects' enabled as well, or...
  2. I

Loose CDs in Witcher 2 Game Slipcase

Well that explains that. I ended up mistakenly with the Bonus DVD somehow as the fourth disc in my 2012 Enhanced Edition and with no holder for it since it was not supposed to be included. Weird, but oh well. Thanks for explaining.
  3. I

Director's Cut Patch included in 1.5 patch?

Well not that its huge, but the Director's Cut Patch is not included in the 1.5 patch available on the CD Red site. I don't see why they won't just roll the 1.5 and Directot's Cut patches together but oh well. Still love the game.
  4. I

Do you mean a second insert to hold the cd? My case had one of those flip jobs in the center to hold two of the cd's and then a third had a holder on the back of the case. Which leaves one of my cd's to as I said, rattle around inside the case. Strangeness.
  5. I

Loose CDs in Witcher 2 Game Slipcase Hey. I recently bought a copy of The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition retail. Love the game but I noticed something odd. The slipcase doesn't have room for all the discs. The game came with 2 games discs a bonus disc and a soundtrack. The case however hase only...
  6. I

That is exactly what the Director's Cut Patch was for. Sadly that also applys to Canadian versions of the game. Not a big deal but I recently picked up the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher to play through before I jump into the second one. Since the 1.4 patch is included in the Enhanced Edition I...
  7. I

Director's Cut Patch included in 1.5 patch? I was just wondering if the Director's Cut Patch is now included in the 1.5 patch for The Witcher. I'm simply curious as the 1.4 patch was slightly moded to update without registration so I thought the 1.5 patch might have been as well. That and there...
Top Bottom