Search results

+
  1. E

If it's already finished.

lol. good one.
  2. E

Honestly? I don't know. Seeing as console gamers are already able to play the game, I'm not sure. Maybe PC vs console parity isn't enough, maybe consoles have to have that advantage, I don't know. Do you know? No, I didn't think so.
  3. E

I like you!
  4. E

I'm sorry, I forgot you represented the entire console gaming community, my bad. The fact remains... there's zero PC gamers playing the game. There's hundreds, thousands even, console gamers playing the game. Yes, The only gamer that can't get his hands his hands on the game anywhere in the...
  5. E

The fact remains this. The ONLY gamers that have no access to this game are PC gamers. Bit of a shame, if you look at how CDPR are supposed to be the be it all PC dev?
  6. E

Am I? Where exactly am I saying that?
  7. E

[Sard Edit:It says I like console wars and I'm looking to take an exit.]
  8. E

TW3 streams have 12k watchers on Twitch atm. That's more viewers that WoW, D3, GTA V, DayZ, HotS, SC2, PoE can attract. Simply put, people are watching spoilers because they're looking for their TW3 fix. I'm sure CDPR will PONIES!
  9. E

CDPR should participate and listen to the community. If we want the game, they should maybe consider it. Also, yes, it wouldn't be fair to the minority who bought the physical copy, but atm, the situation is unfair to the majority who bought the digital copy of the game, most of us on GoG, to...
  10. E

Petition for TW3 PC release I would say "early release" but seeing as console players are already enjoying the game, it's only fair that your beloved PC community gets the same rights. Right...
  11. E

Petition started for CDPR to release the game for their beloved PC platform, it's only fair, seeing as the console community are already playing...
  12. E

PC footage with Day 1 patch?

with YouTube compression, the FXAA and Sharpening would get lost anyway. The only thing I can see that would make that stream look better is Light Shafts and HBAO (no plus). I'm curious to see why HBAO was not on in those streams. Perhaps it's completely broken? It's not like it was only a one...
  13. E

brilliant, that made me laugh :)
  14. E

What will happen after the first 30 min of playing TW3 next Tuesday?

You mean Marcin? I have no doubts this will be the best "modern" open world RPG. I personally can't wait to play it. Still, the DG is not cool.
  15. E

What color correction can do to those ugly screenshots

much better, well done.
  16. E

If they're still optimizing KB+M... I'm worried.
  17. E

Look at it this way, if the day 1 patch miraculously made the PC version that much better, would CDPR go to IGN and run 2 long streams using the PC version showing off an inferior build just a few days before the launch?
  18. E

so... We've seen the PC version with Ultra textures in IGN and Amazon streams. They look nothing like the 2013 shots. Marcin saying it'll be possible to achieve 2013 visuals in the PC version is not true. We've seen the game running Ultra settings and it's nowhere near that level. And yeah...
  19. E

I don't really care if it shuts down the train. I'll enjoy the game nevertheless. But I know it won't. Day 1 patches do not bring such improvements to graphical fidelity.
  20. E

Ah, you must be right... I watched 2 IGN streams, one of them was yesterday, that was the 2nd one, correct. The one a couple of days ago was the Amazon.com stream. They were giving away discounts to buy TW3. They also played it on the PC. Sorry, GameSpot was probably on XBONE, you might be...
Top Bottom