Search results

+
  1. vahouth

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Either a walking button or using the mouse wheel to increase/decrease the movement speed.
  2. vahouth

Mr. Blue Eyes speculation [SPOILERS]

Hmmm...maybe it works different for proxies and simple calls then? You know, just like when Dum Dum controlled the Flathead. If the one doing the controlling thing has his eyes turned blue, then mr. Blue Eyes could be the boss?
  3. vahouth

Mr. Blue Eyes speculation [SPOILERS]

I find it fascinating that his eyes are always shining blue! I've recently read about some theories saying that he may be So what gives? When characters make a call, their eyes turn red, but when they receive a call they turn blue. This is what makes me believe that the above is what's really...
  4. vahouth

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

CP2077 is an RPG period. How much of an RPG though is dependant on with which ones you compare it with.
  5. vahouth

Night vision or a flashlight.

I think there should've been an option to switch between vision modes. Night vision of course and maybe even thermal. It's only logical that eye implants would have those.
  6. vahouth

Plothole? (spoilers about endings inside)

Except for a small detail. The body has to be dead for the chip to start its work, as both Viktor and Hellman explicitly stated in 2:42.
  7. vahouth

Far from a "fact" Watch from 4:28 onwards. Also
  8. vahouth

[SPOILERS] your favourite ending

Everyone has a favorite ending in mind, but if you had to guess the "canon" ending. Which one would you choose?
  9. vahouth

So many locked locations

That's not a secret room That's where the lady you wave off lives, during the Sandra mission. And it's literally emty. No secrets whatsoever
  10. vahouth

Truly tasteless picture contest

I dont' get it
  11. vahouth

Will we ever get visible cybernetics besides arms?

But if you removed them, would your arms be ganic again or cynthetic?
  12. vahouth

Will we ever get visible cybernetics besides arms?

Customizing the look of the visible cyberware would also be cool (color, texture etc).
  13. vahouth

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

And start the next game as V with someone else's body, and shackled to Arasaka's whims 'till you break free off them somehow, ME2 style. How is this any different from what I've said? ;)
  14. vahouth

1. So you become filthy rich and take part again in the Save your Soul program just like in the Arasaka ending but with extra steps? 2. If the only Arasaka engineers can pull that off, since it is their tech after all, how exactly can that happen? Is it explained and I missed it somehow?
  15. vahouth

why is there a hidden choice? WTF [Spoilers]

You mean just like in Deus Ex where no one gives you a hint that Juan Lebedev can be saved if you attack Anna Navarre?
  16. vahouth

Is it just me or the Arasaka ending is the best possible for a sequel? It could be a clean slate, with Character creation and all, choosing again V's new body. Like Altered Carbon, or Mass Effect 2
  17. vahouth

Actually, no. The Relic chip did nothing, neither to Jackie nor V. The change began as soon as V's brain stopped working, in which case it took control and started the work to accomodate the engram.
  18. vahouth

Someone found files of Judy romance with male V...

I seriously cannot see the problem here. I someone wants a certain NPC to be lesbian/gay in their playthrough, what's the problem if someone else wants the same NPC to be regarded as a bi or hetero in their own PRIVATE game? Your game =/= their game. Let anyone play as they want. Jeezus
  19. vahouth

Johnny Subtitle Bug

This is driving me insane! Every time I load a game, Johny is speaking these lines and they get stuck on my screen! How do I get rid of this f@cking thing? Any ideas?
  20. vahouth

How can you fill these weapon racks?

Then I lost it for good. I sent the body to Victor... :(
Top Bottom