Search results

+
  1. S

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

That's wrong, it's always been wrong and I don't think CDPR ever got it. A point of damage is not equal to a point on the board. Three points of damage killing an engine can very well be worth 25+ points on the board. A point of damage should be rated AT LEAST at 1,5 net points.
  2. S

Achievements/Contracts/Rewards are Missing or Bugged

The Woodland Spirit is called "Waldgeist" in German but there's only a contract for "Waldschrat", which doesn't track my won games. Anyone else having that problem?
  3. S

Reveal needs complete overhaul

This pretty much describes how the game went wrong since Midwinter. Back in the old days, knowing what cards were left in your opponent's hand was worth gold. Then it mostly didn't matter. Now it doesn't matter much either.
  4. S

Sihil needs to be changed

I'd add one turn cooldown to Sihil every time it destroys a unit, that gives the opponent some time to react to the new threat and doesn't devalue Sihil too much.
  5. S

Season of Mahakam is live!

If that really happens, then yes, that is a bug.
  6. S

When you finish a rank, you complete a portrait, when you complete a portrait, you fulfill a contract, when you fulfill a portrait contract, you get a reward point. Or in short: When you finish a rank, you get a reward point.
  7. S

Not only good changes in Gwent:Homecoming.

THIS is good. Whether you play a destructive or generative deck should be a matter of style preference and either should give you a real chance at winning against both. If I wanted to play Rock/Paper/Scissors, I'd do so.
  8. S

Removal is worse than ever

I liked playing games where you and your opponent were racing to have the best point creation engine. Foltest, Queen, Revenants, Greatswords, I always had good fun seeing which of us can get the higher triple digits and I always hated destruction heavy decks like Scoiatel Spell spammers who...
  9. S

If you just ranked up 9 times, you got 9 reward points for completing 9 portraits.
  10. S

What the hell is this new ploughing version of Gwent?

Changing the leaders from an ace-in-the-sleeve card, which was very uniquely Gwint and very cool to a force outside of the game with some triggerable ability (which is what Hearthstone has) will also play part in this. I actually don't dislike the new leaders' setup as I thought I would...
  11. S

Sooo.... create is still around?

I was totally expecting Create to go as well, given WHAT THEY TOLD US and given that it seems to be pretty commonly agreed that MIdwinter made the game worse. I understand if a player wants to gamble. That can be fun. But one runestone per faction and maybe one powerful gambling gold should...
  12. S

Homecoming Reveal

I have to add to the chorus. The 3D board clashes hard with the style of the rest of the game and more importantly: If you use 3D in resource-light game, you end up with badly looking 3D. The new board reminds me, like others, of Hearthstone. But what's fine for Hearthstone, because it has...
  13. S

Imlerith: Sabbath

According to Reddit, the new stat as of the Homecoming alpha is: Imlerith: Sabbath: 5, Order: Damage a unity by 2. 1 Cooldown. 2 Reach For reference: Geralt is an 11 point card now and Igni triggers on a row with 15 or more. So 2 points are a decent damage but this doesn't look gamebreaking.
  14. S

Imlerith: Sabbath

I really don't think this situation should be left to fester until Homecoming. Everything has been said, and I could only repeat it. That everthing has been said makes it more shameful, that this card is still up. This card kills half of the options of the game because if you don't adapt your...
  15. S

Linear Game Design

It's neither about Skyrim nor open world, it's about interesting world design and how to direct the player to the current object.
  16. S

Linear Game Design

Picture didn't upload.
  17. S

Linear Game Design

Linear Game Design Since this community loves to go on about game design and freedom, I'll just leave this picture here. I never noticed it, but it is true. It is also true for both parts of The Witcher, though, of course, not to the same extent. While it obviously doesn't hinder the fun...
  18. S

What's your talent build in The Witcher 2?

I play Difficult. First what I use and why, then what I do not use and why. My tactic is: 0. Place two dozens of traps (bear trap, because reusable) if necessary. 1. Hit them with your sword while rolling to evade attacks from the sides/behind. (Big surprise.) 2. Use Aard in hope to stun...
  19. S

I want to know your opinions on this.

I'm bewildered that all those people here who criticise Skyrim have actually bought it. From the very first sight I thought that this game didn't look or sound very interesting. It lacked atmosphere, it NEVER advertised with anything else but its size, it never said anything about the story or...
  20. S

The baddie's overall plot

There are several possibilities: 1. Nilfgaard is in the south, but not all of the south is Nillfgaard.Maybe the southeast is without any occupation. (Because it has no ressources to harvest or so.) 2. Nilfgaard needs to move south as well, because it is a MASSIVE ice age, so they're not thought...
Top Bottom