Search results

+
  1. N

Get your free back-up copy of The Witcher on GOG.com

My only problem is that I already own TW on GoG (as well as on Steam and a physical copy too) so I can't use this awesome deal! But I guess you can't please everybody :D keep up the good work!
  2. N

CD Projekt Summer Conference 2012

Maybe gregski should take care of official announcements from now on, so he can only ninja-post himself?
  3. N

CD Projekt RED Summer conference to be held on the 30th of May 5 p.m. GMT

Tease, tease... Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us!
  4. N

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Whoa, would love to get one... And to answer your question, maybe because you just love your community so much?
  5. N

Witcher 2 enhanced -Invalid or incomplete version - patches wont load

If you still have your manual and CD-key, you can get a free backup-copy of TW2 on GoG.com here: http://www.gog.com/en/witcher2/backup/ So just download that and you should be good to go, if indeed the disk is corrupted.
  6. N

after beating the game

Nothing, there is no new game+
  7. N

GOG not working

That backup copy is, as far as I know, only available for those who already own the game for PC. So you have to have either a Steam copy/ other digital copy or a retail version of the game to apply for the free backup copy on GoG. Others may correct me if I'm wrong...
  8. N

TW2 on Origin?

Most likely not, however on the 17th of April you can get a backup copy of TW2 on Gog.com (for free).
  9. N

Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

Because I'm currently viewing these forums on my phone.
  10. N

Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

Do you guys mind keeping us without access to the stream up to speed? Thanks!
  11. N

Witcher 2 X-box 360 Dark Edition Price in North America

The shops set their own prices, happens here in Finland all the time. For example Diablo 3 CE can be found for 80 € as well as 100 €. That $79,99 could be the SRP (Suggested retail price) and from there the shops can then ask more if they so choose (i.e. if they are greedy).
Top Bottom