Search results

+
  1. B

Wiedźmin 3: PAX East 2015

UI mi osobiście podoba się znacznie lepiej niż poprzedni: wszystko jest minimalistyczne, schludne i na pod ręką. Bardzo fajny design.
  2. B

Wiedźmin 3 - Wygląd Geralta

This is gold :D
  3. B

Wiedźmin 3 - grafika

Utrafiłeś w punkt. Pełno widzę tu złośliwych czy ironicznych osób, które nawet w grę nie pograły, a już są złośliwi wobec grafiki: W3 to nie CoD czy Crysis z liniowym wątkiem gdzie artysta od oświetlenia może sobie wszystko dostosować bo wie gdzie gracz będzie iść i jak z tego kąta ma wszystko...
  4. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

i think the green "steps mark" next to the minimap indicates distance to the next point of interest while the yellow one indicates direction to next quest point
  5. B

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

book is so explicit about Ciri never being able to be faster than a witcher that it is sad to see they will make Ciri faster, but i guess they had to chnage something so she plays differently
  6. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

There are two sides to this story: one about actual deal of making a good game, the other about communication to the audience, managing its expectations - in general public relations. About the second part. W3 was announced 2 Feburary 2013 and will release 19th May of 2015. One would think...
  7. B

Wiedźmin 3: questy i konsekwencje decyzji (pomysły)

Oglądając ostatnio materiały z "Gry o Tron" od Talltale rozbudziłem chęć by pograć w podobną rozgrywkę w świecie Wiedźmina. Fajnie by było po wypuszczeniu narzędzi do tworzenia gry przez REDów zobaczyć fanowski projekt, który skupił by się na podobnym doświadczeniu. Chodziłoby o fajnie napisany...
  8. B

Wiedźmin 3 - grafika

no wiem, że wielu tak woła ale ja akurat chciałem tylko zauważyć nie downgrade, a sam kontrast
  9. B

Wiedźmin 3 - grafika

Popatrzcie w 4 screenie na teksturę liścia a teksturę kory na pniu...
  10. B

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Most Anticipated Game, new trailer released!

Is Yennefer voiced by Lena Headey? She certainly sounds like her!
  11. B

Any chance of Conan review The WItcher 3?

that would be great!
  12. B

One thing bothers me about the upcoming game (vague spoilers for the books)

Funny thing, I can not think of better character writing than her confessions to Vysogota in the Swallow's Tower.
  13. B

I dont really think she is flawless or perfect either. How can her lavish lifestyle with the Rats really be justified? Would you perhaps expect that after her upbringing by Gerlat, Triss and Yennefer she would have left Rats at the first possibility? But then there is a opportunity to (for...
  14. B

You mean stepdaughter right? I can't think of what would she be a substitute for. I'm sad to see you think that. I do disagree with your opinion and let me allow to outline some reasons. I wish you had outlined yours. Ciri is a crucial character to the the WItcher saga narrative because she ties...
  15. B

What do you want to know about The Witcher: Wild Hunt?

I want to see (video maybe) what exactly are points of interest, how one goes about approaching them, what sort of storylines/quests revolve around them, what are the incentives to explore them rather than focus on main story. I also want to understand the RPG systems you have in the game: how...
  16. B

Wiedźmin 3: Dziki Gon - rozgrywka w polskiej wersji językowej

mnie najbardziej w oczy rzuca się brak dobrej AI unikania kolizji przez NPC-ety (przechadzka Geralta w Novigradzie). NPC który nie unika kolizji z wchodzącym w jego drogę Geraltem wygląda strasznie głupio i coby nie robił poza tym (miał własną rutynę, pracę, ścieżki dialogowe, cokolwiek)...
  17. B

Website update

Letho
  18. B

The Trail

SPOILER: There is a witcher story ("Crumb of Ice" is a direct translation) where we learn about Yennerfer's magical prowess - she is one of the best magicians in the art of creating real life copies of organisms (she created a bird in that case). [One of the most popular form of magic is...
  19. B

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Thanks for the source!
Top Bottom