Search results

+
  1. F

Are elves so feeble?

Yep, I'm usin the deadly Ciri nova, but ithline with lightin seems more proficient, givin oportunities to eliminate selected targets, and the board isn't always crowded eh. Thxs you all for the answers!
  2. F

Are elves so feeble?

Indeed, that's exactly what I came to see, and pursued some originality, but in vain... There, is a small rub I think, with so specific, standardized factions, playin all the same builds, more or less. By the way, from where do you know the faction ranking? Guess I'll have to choose another...
  3. F

Are elves so feeble?

Are elves so feeble? Greets! Here, that's about two months that I'm tryin to build up an elf deck, and still, got beaten in black and blue... So, is it really my bad, or elves have indeed some disadvantage, regardin combos in particular. Sayin that, as there are few elves oponents (with a lot...
  4. F

Game Chat (Request) Thread

Cheatin? How d'you do that?
  5. F

Game Chat (Request) Thread

Muted game. Greets! Here's my point: there's no chat. No comunications between players, no hello, no tips, no coments, no chat to knows a bit more about our oponent, and why not, to become friends? Isn't it the main goal of the game, before bein the best? To share a cool moment? With cool...
  6. F

Always first, in the last round...

OOoook, thxs a lot, started to think of a curse with such 'bad luck'... ;)
  7. F

Ciri won't come back from the dead?

Ok, my bad, doomed...
  8. F

Ciri won't come back from the dead?

Ciri won't come back from the dead? Hey there! A lil question, how come the new, sturdy Ciri with a + 25 can't be resurected from the gold renew?
  9. F

Always first, in the last round...

Always first, in the last round... Hey there! Could someone explain me how is it that I'm almost always the first to play on the last round? Isn'it randomly determined? Cheers!
  10. F

Buggy dwarves?

My bad, I knew it, sorry. :c
  11. F

Buggy dwarves?

Buggy dwarves? Hey there! It seems my dwarven agitators are buggy: when spawnin a 'quened' mahakam defender, there's no shield or boost, and havin but one mahakam guard in my deck, sometime they spawn a second one. Any help?
  12. F

Aware npcs.

Ok, but a lot are insomniacs eh.
  13. F

Aware npcs.

Aware npcs. Greets! You know what would be good to have as a mod for beter imersion? Npcs getin home while nights and storms. It's a bit confusin to see them leanin amusedly and humin in the midle of a thunderstorm, or still brawilin in the midle of the night eh.
  14. F

Everybody's hurt.

Thxs. Anoyin? It just add tacticals elements and realism for a beter fun I think. All the beter if there was a law enforcement with guards tryin to catch you for murder... Now I'll have to be cautious with my igni and sword, specially durin quests with npcs.
  15. F

Everybody's hurt.

Everybody's hurt. Greets! Just wonderin if a mod setin all characters as vulnerable to atacks would be possible. Meanin all civilians, companions and, why not, roach and animals, that to avoid mindless strikes. Guess that it has been thought about, but wouldn't that improve the tactics of combats?
  16. F

Mod Idea/Request, extend low health blood effect

Hey there, just to suport and extend the idea to enemies as well, as I'm playin without their health bars and it would be good to estimate it somehow. Cheers!
Top Bottom