Search results

+
  1. B

the moment when you lose to Shani

the moment when you lose to Shani he/she/it draws shani r3 while both players had 0 cards on the end of r2 when you are 32 ranked points away from beeing rank 14 http://imgur.com/gallery/X28rJPZ enough gwent for today share your special harold moments.. if you like
  2. B

Bekker's Twisted Mirror card is not properly developed

this card dosnt work most of the time because of the presence of roach also if played along healers in a SK deck chances are good you swap with your own units which is pretty pointless this card defenitly needs rework on the other hand it comes for 200 scrap so it cant be the effect op...
  3. B

downgrade in legendary droprate in kegs upon release

i fear that this is going to happen
  4. B

downgrade in legendary droprate in kegs upon release

downgrade in legendary droprate in kegs upon release at moment i get a solid 2 legendary out of 14 kegs gwent has alot of beta players already around 150k this could be already the majority of the target group or something around 90% seeing that card games are made to make some easy money im...
  5. B

Monument to the Victims of Johnny

are the china spammers late today? you have to much time sir
  6. B

bug ?! natures gift through ST elven mercenary and rally

bug ?! natures gift through ST elven mercenary and rally if you play a ST merc and he pulls clear sky and you go with rally and pull out another merc which than draws natures gift the rally played before dosnt count is this as intended or is this a bug? natures gift says "play the last special...
  7. B

ST dwarfs < NR combat engineer

ST dwarfs &lt; NR combat engineer since the huge nerf with ST defender i ask myself if loosing the ongoing adrenalin rush was worth the 1 additional point in strg well i dont think so and to be honest this card was utterly destroyed NR combat engineer comes with resilence as well but unless...
  8. B

The most broken patch/meta yet. Good ideas, horrible implementation

i dont know what you wana say do you mean ST and NR is better or worse in new patch? im ST and since patch i have struggles finding a working deck and if you say it is broken in a way like it to op please write example deck
  9. B

Dealing with Schirru and other ambush's near-invulnerable shell

you just have to deal with SK longship?? wow i would love seeing them because since patch i faced this absolut nightmare deck alot: http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/15360-swims-weather-wounding-guide lost every round to it so far its like a monster weather but without low strg cards
  10. B

Dealing with Schirru and other ambush's near-invulnerable shell

i dont use shirrú that often because it comes at high risk playing gigni along with eithné is much better if he dosnt flip i wasted a gold card and activating him by myself means losing a needed special which equals in 2 cards lost for one scorch not a good trade at all he is indeed superb in...
  11. B

blizzard potion

blizzard potion this card has absolut 0 usage in any deck unless there is a filter in which you can tell the game to only search for weather monster decks to make things worse it only affects same instances of a unit the card could at very least be played like the new thunderbolt potions / d...
  12. B

Can we get co-op for Mutiplayer? 2vs2?

yes please i cant wait for my ally to burn my best cards using scorch.. jokes aside.. also ad 4-4 and 8-8! jokes aside for real now sounds like a cool feature to waste some time but seeing all the issues to implement something like this i think we never see it.
  13. B

what has been seen...

what has been seen... cant be unseen i fell very uncomfy everytime now https://i.imgtc.com/nlzrfJD.jpg
  14. B

where is the changelog?

i apreciate
  15. B

where is the changelog?

where is the changelog? i knew we had a selfmade one but now that the patch is out where is the official?
  16. B

Geralt Noobni everywhere

oh sorry i didnt wanted to make you feel uncomfy mate its just there is a difference between knowing a card effect and playing the card in your own deck cos if you know how this card plays you will know yourself when to expect it and when not this giving you the chance to counter it
  17. B

Geralt Noobni everywhere

i think you dont own this card yourself and thats why you dont know how to counter it 1. take care that your row strg dosnt get over 20 if you have important cards 2. make sure to not have the same strg on multiple cards 3. play buff effects to prevent total row annihilation can be useless if...
  18. B

broover hoog

broover hoog how does he work in new update? whenever i click on him nothing happens figured it out click hm first than click anywhere on battlefield
  19. B

Scorch should be gold

what would it change? also scorch is not a very good card it comes with huge disadvantages i stoped using it around lvl14
Top Bottom