Search results

+
  1. Deemonef

Freecam/flycam mod Next Gen

Hello there, does anyone know how to use the freecam in the Next Gen version? Is there a mod out already or does someone have a trick to use the old mod for it? Thanks in advance
  2. Deemonef

Fool on the Hill - Columbarium - bug?

Hallo zusammen, ich habe ein neues Spiel begonnen und das Graffiti beim Columbarium ist nicht zu sehen? Ist das ein bekannter Bug oder geht das nur mir so?
  3. Deemonef

[ABGESCHLOSSEN - WIRD AUSGEWERTET] Gewinnspiel - das Upgrade für euren PC - mit NZXT-Case und Nvidia-GPU!

#NZXTcity Am besten is natürlich die Judy Romanze. Die hat mri am allerbesten gefallen
  4. Deemonef

Are the games Canon?

SImple answer: No. Next to the fact that Sapkowski himself said it is no canon-friendly sequel to his books, tehre are also a lot of changes CDPR did, and some of them simply do not work with the book canon. Just see the games as ery well written fanfiction.
  5. Deemonef

The Witcher - Die Netflix Serie

Das mit sie/du ist schon immer ein "Problem" der deutschen Sprache, da ihr eben diese Höflichkeitsform in eurer Sprache habt. An sich finde ich es in Ordnung, da es schön ist, wenn die Sprache Eigenheiten hat die sie besonders machen und auch ein Stück weit abgrenzen. Ich denke dieser Trailer...
  6. Deemonef

UNTIL APRIL 2020

Even if this sounds prissy. But how about friends, family, job/school? Or do some sport until April, get some good books to read, save your money for the game or the set up. Yeah I know this is a gaming forum, but this do not mean that you need games 24/7
  7. Deemonef

Movies / TV Shows!

In the story the lesser evil Geralt has a killed Kikimora. It was not said that and how he killed it, but the Netflix show will take its freedom and show the fight. The Netflix show is not about the games. (edited it, sounded weird by reading it again XD)
  8. Deemonef

Movies / TV Shows!

This was actually a scene from the books. Most likely shortly before the story The Lesser evil.
  9. Deemonef

Movies / TV Shows!

The only colour related thing we get in the books from the Dríadas are their different hair colours and the colour of their clothes. That't it. Their skin colour is never mentioned in any way.
  10. Deemonef

The Witcher - Die Netflix Serie

Ich liebe den Trailer, ich liebe die Bilder. Aber verdammt noch mal geht mir die Internetcommunity zur Zeit auf den Senkel. Möglich, dass es diesmal daran liegt, dass ich mehr im Internet bin, aber man hat das gefühl 80% der Leute motzen gegen absolut alles was mit der Serie zu tun hat, ohne...
  11. Deemonef

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

I really don't get most of the problems here. The pictures so far are looking great and I really love them Sure Ciri looks kinda older, but my guess is they make her older, out of the same reason they made some character older in GoT
  12. Deemonef

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

I really, really, really hope CDPR will not make a sequel to Witcher 3, especially not with Geralt in lead. Those characters had their adventures. Let Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer and all the others rest. Maybe a prequel, way, way earlier than the story of the books ('short' after the Conjunction of...
  13. Deemonef

Azar Javed Boss Fight Takes 40 Minutes Because of Quest Glitch

Was all answered so far as I see it. Yes the fight can be way shorter and with the right potions you can end the fight before Berenegar gets even the first hit. About the medaillion: This is a call back/homage to a medallion Geralt had in the fifth novel (he got it from Fringilla) it was...
  14. Deemonef

Collector's Edition via GOG?

On the Cyberpunk site by CDPR the CE is listed as coming soon. So maybe the Amazon site is not the final. Cause there very CE is now gone XD
  15. Deemonef

Same Problem here. I also cannot find the CE for PC anymore. Really sold out that fast. This is... hard XD
  16. Deemonef

Question is in the title. Is there a chance/possibility to get the Collector's edition of Cyberpunk 2077 per GOG?
  17. Deemonef

Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

I have one question: Is it possible to get the Collector's edition via GOG?
  18. Deemonef

What game are you currently playing

Dude, get a girl/boyfriend XD
Top Bottom