Search results

+
  1. M

Which Mods Do You Want To See For W3?

I remember that one... :D
  2. M

Playing other games

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind for when I'm done with XCOM. :) €: it's even on GoG, full of win ^^
  3. M

Playing other games

I'm back at XCOM, since I bought the expansion Enemy Within, as a christmas gift from me to myself ;)/> And I thought XCOM was great before... now it's even greater. More maps, more research, more upgrades, more badassness. Ok, even too much badassness for the lower difficulties (playing on...
  4. M

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

Fröhliche Weihnachten ;)
  5. M

Wasteland 2

Come on man, couldn't you have been more gentle?
  6. M

What's Your Game of the Year for 2013?

XCOM. Yeah, it's 2012, but I got to playing it only this year... plus there was nothing better.
  7. M

DirectX future releases for REDengine 3 and the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Fixed - only you have to scroll down a bit.
  8. M

UnSweet Transistion

Try Proust some time. ;)
  9. M

DirectX future releases for REDengine 3 and the PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Just plain wrong. The performance impact is about the same on Radeons and Geforces. (benchmarks: http://www.pcgameshardware.de/AMD-Radeon-Grafikkarte-255597/Tests/Tomb-Raider-PC-Grafikkarten-Benchmarks-1058878/)
  10. M

GOG WINTER SALE (Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics for free)

Wake me when something is for free that I have not bought eons ago :p
  11. M

Some thoughts I came up with that can be possible from Nvidia's PhysX physics engine for

Let the do all that, only without proprietary stuff.
  12. M

Pillars of Eternity

I'd say the trailer looks uninspired. The game footage looks quite alright to me, has the right IE feel.
  13. M

how many watt needs to run two high end graphic card and other stuff in the case.

If you want the fur, get a GTX780/780Ti. Running a 290X alongside a GTX580 means completely unnecessary power consumption (=spent money ). To answer your initial question: a 1k W power supply would be sufficient, if it's of reasonable quality. Another thing: a card with 2*8-pin plus 1*6 pin...
  14. M

Will TW3 have AMD-specific tech?

Well it works fine on a 400$ PS4 (which has a graphics core very similar to a HD7850/7870...)
  15. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

I guess from now on he'll need someone to lend him a hand (if Geralt let him live, that is).
  16. M

Ciriously

You missed several prime occasions of adding a "ciriously" or two into your reproach :(
  17. M

Ciriously

The very idea ... but (ciriously) I don't think we need to fear anything of that sort.
  18. M

From what I have seen so far...

Fixed ;)
  19. M

Please don't make the game too easy.

Please don't make the game too easy. After reading this article at Eurogamer, I'm surprised (amazed, flabbergasted, aghast) about the following section, where Konrad Tomaszkiewicz states the following about TW2's and TW3' combat: Right. As I stated above, I'm dumbfounded. Where did he get the...
  20. M

Torment: Tides of Numenera

I was tempted to vote rtwp at first, but i too voted turn-based in the end.
Top Bottom