Search results

+
  1. A

Your favorite deck?

Nilfgaard followed by Monsters at the moment.
  2. A

No Nilfgaardian Empire deck?

From the discussion in the general discussion thread it appears it will be added at a later date (for some reason). Not sure why the current exclusion though.
  3. A

GWENT; General Discussions

It'd be a missed opportunity if they don't add that deck in. :( Still though it begs the question why it's not being included with the current 4 to start with - would have made more sense to add Skellige later I'd have thought.
  4. A

Oh really? That's awesome! Definitely my favourite to play and favourite deck aesthetically. :P Sorry if I missed this actually but has anything been revealed about how they're going about card collection? Do we unlock a base few through single-player games, then get additional ones through...
  5. A

Any idea what Nilfgaard was removed? I heard someone say for balance - but if they're changing the game mechanics couldn't they just rebalance around that? Nilfgaard was my favourite deck. :(
  6. A

Help With Decision (Sorry)

After having played the Iorveth path I must say I think Roche's character is the better choice - but the Iorveth path is better for Geralt's needs. I feel if Geralt choose's the Roche path, he's more or less doing it for Roche himself. Am now replaying the end of chapter 3 to see which ending...
  7. A

Thanks for the good reply! In TW1 I felt he should aim to be as neutral as possible but when forced to take a side go with the underdog or the side that I felt needed help the most - which in most cases seemed to be the non-humans. That being said I do like a complicated storyline - but maybe I...
  8. A

Help With Decision (Sorry) So due to real life commitments and computer problems I've only recently been able to get around to playing Witcher 2 properly (I started a play through mid 2014 but my computer died at the beginning of act 2). This holidays I'm hoping to get through TW2 and TW3 (or...
  9. A

Neutrality Question

Thanks! I'll go with neutral I think as it feels the most natural choice at the moment, but may change my mind and do the other ending. :)
  10. A

Neutrality Question

Neutrality Question So I've been siding with the Scoia'tael through most of the game but at the end of Act IV/beginning of Act V I've had trouble deciding whether to side with them (starting from the Free Elves quest) or to take the neutral path from here on in. If I choose the neutral path in...
Top Bottom