Search results

+
  1. R

Gwent Open nie do końca open?

Pro lader ulega resetowi co dwa miesiące - czyli za każdym razem kiedy kwalfikujemy do Opena ludzie z pro ladera mają taką samą szansę aby być na samej górze. Do challengera ogłosiliśmy kwalyfikacje poprzez turniej eliminacyjny - patrzymy i słuchamy aby ulepszać system :)
  2. R

Gwent Challenger survey results :)

Gwent Challenger survey results :) Dear Players, I would like to thank you for participating in the survey regarding the course of action we should take with the 2 Wild Cards for the December Challenger event happening in Poland. We wanted the community to help us determine the best solution...
  3. R

Wild Card invites for next GWENT Challenger

Wild Card invites for next GWENT Challenger Dear GWENT Community, First of all, we would like to thank you for the constant feedback regarding GWENT Masters you’ve been sharing with us — we’re incredibly grateful and we hope this relationship continues to grow as GWENT’s official esports...
  4. R

Gwent Masters - changes to CP licensed tournaments (Gwent Slam)

Gwent Masters - changes to CP licensed tournaments (Gwent Slam) Dear All, Over the past couple of days, the GWENT Slam event, general policy of licensed GWENT Masters tournaments, as well as Crown Point distribution have become the subject of a heated debate among members of the GWENT...
  5. R

plush Shoop

For now it is but we will see what the future holds :)
  6. R

Ranked Play season ending August 27th — a message from Paweł Burza

You will get all the daily rewords and the level up ones but no special rewords outside of Crown Points - this ladder is not to get kegs or vanity but rather to enable becoming a pro.
  7. R

Dołącz do GWENT Masters!

https://masters.playgwent.com/en/news/7091/pro-ladder-mmr :) Tu jest wszystko wyjaśnione
  8. R

[UPDATED] All you need to know about GWENT Masters: Season 2

You get matched by the faction MMR
  9. R

Ranked Play season ending August 27th — a message from Paweł Burza

A correction you need at least 4200 (does not have to be 4201).
  10. R

Will Gwent Accounts be Shared between platforms?

Technically we can link all account and have cross buy - but this needs to approved by platform holders and they did not agree to let us do that. Sadly we cannot do much about that.
  11. R

Pytania do twórców

Nie prawda - kody dajemy ludzią ktorzy zapisali się na betę na playgwent.com
  12. R

Karty PREMIUM

Na pewno będą wypadać z beczek i będzie można je craftować - myślimy jeszcze nad jednym systemem ale na razie nic nie mogę o tym powiedzieć :)
  13. R

Karty PREMIUM

Na razie nie dodawaliśmy więcej kart premium bo nie mamy ich wszystkich skończonych - przy pełnej wersji gry każda karta powinna mieć wersję premium.
  14. R

Pytania do twórców

Strona powstała z incjatywy Curse ale my ją oficjalnie wspieramy - co do wersji językowych to zależy od chętnych wiem że szukają ochotników jako moderatorów ale czy będą inne wersje to ich decyzja.
  15. R

Zamknięta Beta - ogólne wrażenia

Nie będziemy na razie wykonywać gwałtownych ruchów - bedziemy reagować jak cos zacznie łamać grę
  16. R

Gra jest live kilka dni - mamy trochę czasu aby zobaczyć czy jest coś do zmiany :)
  17. R

Działa to tak że każdego dnia po 3 wygranych dostaniesz 100 ORE aby kupić pakiet
  18. R

Free* Witcher Items, is this legit?

It would seem that it is not the licensed stuff with do with JINX :(
  19. R

Dobre Zmiany :)

Staramy się mieć mniej ikon - bo było ich za dużo - ale szpiedzy będę mieć swoją ikonę.
  20. R

My thoughts on the latest card changes

And that is how it works now - only GOLD can interact with GOLD but GOLD can target non gold also :)
Top Bottom