Search results

+
  1. T

witcher 1 save import on FCBR2?

witcher 1 save import on FCBR2? hi just like the title says how do i use my imported witcher 1 save files in my witcher 2 new game with FCR2 implemented? cause the mod notes states that imported items are better now compared to the vanilla witcher 2 but when i start new game then select FCR2 i...
  2. T

Beta?

will CDPR release a beta of TW3 for GOG users? even if it's just like a benchmark for the game, the wait if my computer can run this game is killing me, but i definitely know my computer will not run this game in ultra or even in medium but this game running on low and lowest resolution is...
  3. T

Grass render distance in REDkit preview

does the max render distance for the paint vigitation also works in game?
  4. T

please on the next update of redkit can you seperate the restore session and save btn

please on the next update of redkit can you seperate the restore session and save btn i tried deleting this but can't seem to know how to, admins please delete this post, i posted this on the wrong section, sorry again.
  5. T

is there a problem with the redkit wiki page?

is there a problem with the redkit wiki page? i can't seem to log in always detects my account as invalid, then i try to re-register the same account and it accepts it but i don't receive the confirmation email....
  6. T

The Witcher 2: All Major Choices - A Definitive Guide (+ the "Best" Ending & Geralt Archetypes)

ah so basically i got it all wrong, i thought helping roche was the last quest for the chap 1 and siding with iorveth was giving his sword, so basically: don't give iorveth a sword help iorveth to attack the prison barge then save mottle during the chase scene i get it now thanks!
  7. T

The Witcher 2: All Major Choices - A Definitive Guide (+ the "Best" Ending & Geralt Archetypes)

"Help ROCHE so Flotsam stays a stable, functioning town. Side with IORVETH (Dethmold inevitably perishes, eliminating a rogue necromancer a danger to all around him.) SAVE Mottle so Kaedwen's dominion increases to include Flotsam." i'm a bit confuse with this ones, isn't help roche the mission...
  8. T

don't know anything about the boxing mechanics...

ah, i thought before when you block you reduce the damage, but as i played more clearly it was not, since i get the same damage when blocking and not blocking, also i played the boxing match the same way i fight a monster i thougt it was the same, like when you fight monsters right? you time...
  9. T

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

- the ability to visit all 3 witchers school would be cool if there is a way to visit nilfgaard maybe the viper school will also be available for a visit... - they should implement the same system for books like in the witcher 1, like when you read this book or scroll it is already marked as...
  10. T

How do you feel about TW3 delay? (Poll)

i'm really sad about this news but i do understand why they did it and glad that they did it.... but still its so sad....
  11. T

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

man witcher 2 on me is like way way low settings, i hope witcher 3 can still run on my computer even if its way low low i'll be happy already, i just want to be able to play the game.... i use an MSI gaming laptop GT780 core i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30GHz 8gb ram nvdia geforce GTX 560M 1.50gb
  12. T

don't know anything about the boxing mechanics...

don't know anything about the boxing mechanics... i've played and beaten witcher 1, about 2 times now and i am on my 3rd playthrough to make a perfect save for the witcher 3 arrival, and i still up to now do not understand the boxing mechanics in this game, i just click smashing my mouse so...
  13. T

Is it really possible to save Berengar?

This time it was Berengar who followed me. He came to my aid as I fought Azar Javed. Unfortunately, he perished, but his sacrifice was not in vain. There is no additional entry to Berengar's character section if the player prevents Javed from killing him. from withcer wikia
  14. T

Hellbeast

they have already suggested all the things you can do, all i can add is grind at the beginning of the chapter before doing any quests... it could really help...
  15. T

[ACT I] She's No Early Bird

be there at around noon and bring toussant red...
  16. T

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... (moving faraway effect) well that was a big oH NO!! moment for me but still its a good thing, surely CDPR really wants to make a finale with a boom.... i will miss geralt and the whole witcher lore before and after this game.... T_T
  17. T

i can't register my witcher 2 EE [digital copy].

hi thanks for the reply your advice worked i changed the text size and i was able to register my copy of witcher 2, and you are again right cause it didn't even asked me for the validation key they emailed me, thanks and thanks, also is there a like solved marker for posts here so i can declare...
  18. T

i can't register my witcher 2 EE [digital copy].

i can't register my witcher 2 EE [digital copy]. hello, i just purchased the witcher game series bundle on GOG.com, and i downloaded the witcher 2 and installed it with ease, now i got this email right with the validation key so i can register my witcher 2 EE copy so i will be eligible for...
Top Bottom