Search results

+
  1. Y_A_M_A

Another journey bug

Yeah I've same problem with with latest weak 9/10 An act of mercy, all quests before this one finished but this one is still blocked. ( report send )
  2. Y_A_M_A

Join us for the Saovine Event!

Yup looks like they fixed event, everything works fine now.
  3. Y_A_M_A

Something is wrong with this patch, when I was looking for solution to this event I found out when you do verify/repair option for Gwent on GoG game is trying to download 54mb, every time you do that same thing repeat itself. Infinite 54mb download and event not working, but looks like not for...
  4. Y_A_M_A

Hmmm so event is not active or bugged? I've uninstalled and installed game again. Event not working - no quests, no matter which Crone I choose. After verify/repair game the same problem still persist.
  5. Y_A_M_A

Problems with current journey (week 8/8 last quest Vesemir, Keep alive)

This q is 100% buged, I've won game using Patricidal Fury, during game I've destroyed something like 7-8 units total on my side + opponent side and quest progressed like nothing happened, second game with NR - I won with 4 units destroyed, quest didn't progress.
  6. Y_A_M_A

Why did NG suddenly fall to the bottom?

I think no more bigger problems than Gwent had in the past. It's always same story over and over again, and that's quite normal for card game. Now when I think about past to be honest Nilfgaard probably was always the most problematic faction. I can't really think about any other faction that...
  7. Y_A_M_A

Well I'm not planing do defend Imperial formation nerf and I understand why people may be upset. For me personally IF was strong but non really op so that nerf was somewhat surprising. Probably devs should buff now some bronze cards/engines? Hard to say, this balancing act is really tricky.
  8. Y_A_M_A

Look I understand IF was most popular leader/strongest from all Nilfgaardian leaders but why people don't want to adapt to new situation? It's not end of Nilfgaard, you can use different NF deck. I know people love overtuned cards or cards that balancing on thin line between being strong and OP...
  9. Y_A_M_A

Off Topic hmm... kind of. Pro lader and normal lader are 2 separate entities Imo. Now lets inject one more tought. People will always seek advantage over others no matter what. Because pro players have one goal - be the best, they will use the most effective and in the same time as simple as...
  10. Y_A_M_A

Arena is evolving

I wouldn't mind to see comeback of very first mode that was introduced in arena as a side mode( You building worst possible deck and swapping with your opponent ) That was truly hilarious :D A lot of fun.
  11. Y_A_M_A

Imperial formation is 6 points + 5 points Affan ( 99% players was/is including that card ) and right now its a must Imo. You can still protect engines but now you must think more carefully when and with ones. Like I said Vincent and Breethens nerfs are irrelevant from what I tested and from some...
  12. Y_A_M_A

Hmm a lot of interesting points of view in this discussion. So after month break from gwent I,ve decided to play a bit with Nilfgaard to see how bad faction is right now, and somehow.. I,m failing to see that. I,ve tested Enslave - hyperthin, Tactical decision - double ball, Lockdown - double...
  13. Y_A_M_A

How do you feel about Early Access?

While on paper early access looks like great thing, it is only great for developers and they love to abuse that system. From my experience - I've supported way waaaay to many early access games over the years and I can't say that was a good idea. ( I've stopped doing this like 3 years ago and I...
  14. Y_A_M_A

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

Monetary reasons if you wander why. You can buy full set of evolving cards in shop or open ton of kegs.
  15. Y_A_M_A

It's good to know they testing new system but with all honesty this should be done before implementing this changes, are we still in beta?
  16. Y_A_M_A

Hmmm well... I suppose if devs. will turn gwent in to Korean style mmo grind I'll take a long break. While I kinda liked Journey overall, somehow at the end I just felt exhausted by doing quests over and over again, to the point I barely played last couple weeks. Imo something is very wrong with...
  17. Y_A_M_A

That's interesting, this didn't happened to me yet but funny thing is that earlier today I have decided I'll do exactly that. 2nd round play evolving card and pass no matter am I winning or not, just to be quickly done with quest. Those non stop quests are starting to drain all fun from the...
  18. Y_A_M_A

In my eyes this looks like this. They knew there will be backlash so they decided to make stealth nerf and release expansion in the same time counting that hype will overshadow backlash. And most important before people will figure out what just happened they will sell as much kegs/cosmetic...
  19. Y_A_M_A

Bug when you win 30 crowns?

I don't think this is bug, people are reporting that reward system was stealth nerfed - no more 6,12,24. Looks like new reward system is 24=2rp. This is big nerf for new players.
  20. Y_A_M_A

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

80 Kegs. 6 Legendary 17 Epic Full set of rare/common cards. 14 premium cards total.
Top Bottom