Search results

+
  1. M

Last patch feels like sabotage

This patch feels like they've sabotaged draft mode entirely. I've only played once, but it was a terrible experience. The game forces you to take one of out 3 bad pods with no interaction inside the pod. There was a dead card in each of those 3 pods. I opted for the "get a nature spell" dryad...
  2. M

March Season has begun

Could you please add the ability to play AI decks with your drafted deck? Some sort of gauntlet? The AI decks aren't good so could be fun to run through it with your drafted deck, or deliberately draft a crapdeck and see how far you can go. :p
  3. M

Patch Notes 10.12

Apologies, seems like I don't know the cardnames (even though I main the deck :p). You refer to the new card that 'makes' the deck as the '"warrior" archetype isn't exactly what defines the deck. I used to play Veterans so I like this deck too. It's true that the new raid + leader makes for a...
  4. M

Patch Notes 10.12

Interesting. You mean SK Warriors? You must've faced it about a hundred times given your frustration, yet can't remember the category. There's also no cards with immunity apart from the Sove, which is one body. Why don't you play one of the many 1000-IQ pointspam decks? No way SK can get rid of...
  5. M

Baldur's Gate III

Same here. I love the developer and their early games, but I'm not a fan of the style of D:OS. It's unique but I'd rather have the dark theme of BG1/2 instead of you turning into a plant when you go 'stealth'. Takes all immersion out of the game, which obviously doesn't take itself seriously...
  6. M

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

How on earth do you know that they use it over and over? I always see different players. Everyone should switch to the dominant meta-deck now and then to check out how it plays. Again, how do you know they even pack the cards if they don't draw them? I get that you're salty, but you should...
  7. M

Project Golden Nekker? What Do You Expect or Hope?

I hope it won't be embarrassingly easy like the Tales game. The fact that you can get through most of the game with the vanilla deck completely destroyed the experience for me. Not sure what approach they'll use now, but I'm definitely curious as I vastly prefer SP games.
  8. M

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

Haven't read the thread, but the card is not that great. I've won several games where the opponent's last card proved to be a this card, playing for a grand total of 5 points. Half the times I play it myself I don't even want to replay the card. It has no inherent value. It looks great when...
  9. M

Monster

Yes it is. It's the kind of card that is potentially OP whenever a new set comes out. If you look at MtG, this is the card that scalpers gathered (before it was a thing), because you can guarantee a price spike somewhere in the next 5 years because of some bonkers interaction, considering even...
  10. M

Monster

No need to 'fix' Caranthir. Just fix the untested new cards. Mistress should transform and retain its power, like that 4p dryad. It's a bit funny I missed out on the last few reveals of the set, that turn out to be bonkers. I can't believe they haven't learned their lesson as a similar thing...
  11. M

Patch Notes 9.2

What alchemy deck? I haven't seen one in ages. The last time someone used FB... that must've been half a year ago, though I don't play frequently anymore. So that's probably why it's buffed. It is never OP as base power buffing is hasn't been a thing for years in SK (except with the new card...
  12. M

Draft Mode 9.2 Patch Notes

Wins have been counting for months to get RPs. What rewards would you be referring to? Once you are rank 0 there's no other rewards there. I agree the mode nudges you to just play theme decks, except with double golds. It's fun, but the earlier draft mode was way more exciting as you had no...
  13. M

Who's the next Journey Character?

Apart from Dandy and Zoltan, I can't see any other character resulting in actual sales (Roach?).
  14. M

8.5 Patch Notes

On the surface, these seem like welcome changes and nerfs. Eist and super-syndicate should be a little less... super now. But wtf is the deal with Urn of Shadows? The ceiling on this one suddenly became a LOT more than 5... Deathwish has never been weak imo. I would personally fear the red coin...
  15. M

Tutors everywhere

In a way... yes. This deck basically exists because of this card. Even with the other tutor it's just a little too inconsistent, though enough for funplay. Removing Echo could indeed be a solution. Its whole purpose is to make combo-decks viable. History has shown that playing things twice is...
  16. M

Tutors everywhere

Imo Oneiromancy should cost even more. This isn't Magic the Gathering: you don't need a load of tutors. The best use for the card is in combo decks, and those should generally play cards with a lower cost, where it's affordable. In a way, it's keeping metadecks in check because you can pack...
  17. M

8.3 Patch notes

On the surface, a lot of very nice changes. Lockdown needed to go. Funplayers like me just sigh when you face them, even if you nearly always beat them lately, it's just not fun. And if they really want, they can still concoct something similar where their ability is reusable. I fear that at...
  18. M

I got Weekly Crown Pieces Limit

Really? I didn't check that. Either way, they ignored my bug report. This is, what, their 4th journey now, and it's still bugged. The quest names even had placeholders instead of the supposed names. Wtf CDPR.
  19. M

I got Weekly Crown Pieces Limit

I've also done the math and I didn't get at all what I should've earned. Shouldn't have anything to do with weekly limit, but something is off when you're LVL6 after hitting all 6 goals of the week. I won at least 8 games. That alone should get me a full level as it's 32. And it's over several...
  20. M

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

What are the new features? If you're talking about the quest- and journey-related bugs: those are exactly the same as last time. I can't believe it. Why haven't you learned from previous mistakes?
Top Bottom