Search results

+
  1. S

Audio imbalance

Audio imbalance It's a minor thing but I want to bring your attention to Dandelion's place, the Chameleon. After you complete his personal quest, there is a band outside. The problem is the sound is not muffled in any way when indoors so hearing any dialogue with the music volume at 100% is...
  2. S

Doublets

Doublets During my latest playthrough with HoS installed and during Triss' Matter of life and death quest, I noticed in Elihal's shop there is a Gold, Green and Burgundy variant of the Courtier's Doublet but it doesn't show in his available list to buy. It's only a minor thing but is this...
  3. S

GOG Galaxy DLC issue

GOG Galaxy DLC issue Since the update, I can no longer configure individual DLCs meaning I'm now stuck with them all on or them all off. Is this intentional, in which case what idiot thought that was a good idea? If not, how the hell do I choose which DLCs I have installed now, please...
  4. S

Shani romance question

Shani romance question Please, no spoilers. Managed to free up enough space to download Hearts of Stone and haven't reached that part of the story yet. Is the Shani 'romance' in terms of Triss and Yennefer or in terms of Keira and Madame Sasha, i.e a genuine romance or a tumble in the hay? The...
  5. S

What is 'The White Frost'?

What is 'The White Frost'? Can somebody please explain to me, what The White Frost is, in terms of an entity to be defeated? The game did a very poor job of explaining that bizarre ending.
  6. S

Combat improvement needed

Combat improvement needed I'm not really sure if this is the right place to put it since it's not a technical issue with me alone (to the best of my knowledge). Whenever any kind of combat follows dialogue, Geralt is unable to respond until after the first blow. Every boxing match, every duel...
Top Bottom