Search results

+
  1. V

The WItcher 3: Humor Thread!

The WItcher 3: Humor Thread! Let's have a thread where people can post their funny creations or other amusing things found in the net, such as MEMEs, videos, articles and so on, based on this awesome game just for the laugh! Just remember to be civil, not posting anything offensive versus...
  2. V

Next DLCs info in game files

Next DLCs info in game files I don't know if it's "old" news, but if you go to The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base and open the DLC file, you'll see this: dlc_yen_alternate_look=false dlc_ciri_alternate_look=false dlc_triss_alternate_look=false dlc_gwent_cards=false We already have the...
  3. V

Applying oil during combat.

Applying oil during combat. Is it normal that i cannot apply oil to the swords during combat if i double click on the oil (a message appears informing i cannot do this in combat) BUT the oil is applied (even in combat) with the LMB drag and drop method?
  4. V

[PC]Gamma setting seems not working

[PC]Gamma setting seems not working As the title says. Changing gamma values through in game menu or forcing through setting file editing doesn't have effects on game. Am I the only one?
Top Bottom