Search results

+
  1. J

[Bug] Berengar's notes (spoiler)

[Bug] Berengar's notes (spoiler) When you return to Kaer Morhen, you can find Berengar's notes in a chest, marked as a quest item, but no quest start after picking or reading it; and speaking to Vesemir does nothing (in regards of the notes content). Does anyone have the same issue nor does the...
  2. J

Explosive bolts: bug or game breaking ?

Explosive bolts: bug or game breaking ? I picked up a fight against a lvl 31 venomous arachas while being lvl 21 (why not ?), trying to see how hard it could be to defeat it (spoiler: arachas are hard). I was basically dealing no damage to it: high armor, low burning damage, etc... until I...
  3. J

BUG: Treasure hunt West-South of Harviken

BUG: Treasure hunt West-South of Harviken The location: You need to loot a body to get a letter and a key (so I certainly couldn't have looted this chest while exploring), and the quest is completed as soon as you read the letter. I'm pretty sure the chest is the one located in the cave...
  4. J

[Quest bug] Honeyfill Meadworks Monster hunt

[Quest bug] Honeyfill Meadworks Monster hunt While exploring, I tried to check the place where the monster hide before getting the quest (I know, it's closed, but I blindlessly hit "use" anyway). Long story short, it broke the quest (even though the fact that checking the door before the...
Top Bottom