Search results

+
  1. F

My last words to CDPR and Witcher team

Thanks for your understanding.. As far as wether these are "major" issues or not.. Everyone sets their priorities differently. If you don't mind the occasionalt texture pop-in or NPCs appearing out of nowhere you obviously will not be bothered as much by it (you might not even notice as you may...
  2. F

My last words to CDPR and Witcher team

Yea maybe it'll only take them another month like last time. Can't wait to see what they'll ruin then *rolleyes*. I still wonder how gamespot could give this game a 10/10. It would be good if it weren't for all these bugs, graphics pop-ins, etc.. I would describe the current state of the game as...
  3. F

New Strange Occurrence Since 1.07 Patch

Hey you brought the whole realism point up in the first place, not me. So don't turn it around on me now either ;)
  4. F

Well then your entire "realism" argument is a moot point, isn't it ;) if you wanna tell me that the rules of nature do not apply to these creatures :p (then why do they lay eggs and breed? all these mysteries never to be resolved, argh)
  5. F

Does it? Every anmial will seize pursuit at some point once the expected energy gain from scoring the kill exceeds the effforts of making it. So this is truly bizarre.. On a sidenote.. have you tried drowning it? ;) alaskawolf
  6. F

Acknowledgement of current 1.07 state

Did you never wonder how they could bring out the PC and console patch on the same day despite the fact that console patches (at least as far as XONE is concerned, don't know about PS4) have to be authenticated by Microsoft first before they can be released? That's the reason why "us" PC users...
  7. F

1.07 PC performance "improvement"

Yes I am aware that it's still in the "OK" area but as I was saying my cooler was at 100 % and who knows if it might not have continued to climb (if it's already at 100% it can't cool any better anymore after all). I merely meant to say that the graphics card didn't use to get as hot before the...
  8. F

Thx for the input but no, my CPU is not running abnormally hot. Also GPU usage was at 99% before the patch as well (and I've mildly overclocked my already factory-side OCed card) so it cannot be that. I agree that there is less visible texture pop-ins but they are not completely eliminated...
  9. F

1.07 PC performance "improvement" I can only speak for myself. But I have noticed that my graphics card gets far hotter than it used to before this latest patch. Maybe you (CDRED) and I have different definitions of the term "performance enhancements". But in my world performance...
  10. F

Stash system

I'll pretend I have a key for the storage chest and then pretend that I lost it and embark on a quest to get it back.. Now THAT's roleplaying it hard, PWNED. I'm 10 times more hardcore than this softcore enthusiast. Oh, and I'll also pretend someone stole my horse (or my horse whistle, not...
  11. F

Who has stopped playing due to bugs and glitches?

I haven't played the game for about 3 weeks ever since clearly visible texture pop-ins and LOD issues really started bothering me. But considering I already am a paying customer that doesn't count for much. Not like they will care much about ppl who already paid for the game ;-). I hope 1.07...
  12. F

What's the hold up on 1.07?

This is heresy
  13. F

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

I expect the patch to completely revamp the game engine (so texture pop-ins won't appear anymore). At least that would explain why it is taking them almost a month by now to churn it out ;). But in reality it'll probably be a new gwent card set and adjustments of the igni sign (just like it took...
  14. F

Where are my DLCs?

I don't understand ppl who ask questions they could easily answer themselves by doing a quick google search (which I will not do now). When I wondered myself where I might find the new horse armor the first thing I did NOT do was to go on the forum and start ranting. You Sir, must be joking...
  15. F

Patch 1.05 will bring back the reseted gold?

I would say it's a safe bet the money is gone for good.. just like they said ppl wouldn't be awarded XP for grey quests retroactively either when they discovered the no XP glitch (but then again, if the 5 XP they give ppl now really would have made that much of a difference is debatable... But I...
  16. F

1.06 do we still need to downclock our gpu?

I thank you for your candid advice given without knowing me at all. You definitely deserved the REDpoint I gave you for your ability to completely dissect my personality based on a single forum post. Thank you (I also thanked you for your post btw). Might I add that if I were to add 500MHz to...
  17. F

In that event the most commonly used tools (MSI afterburner or EVGA precision X) offer multiple profiles I don't intend on arguing with you over semantics but just cause many ppl say the game is sensitive to OC doesn't automatically make it true. Maybe the vast majority of these ppl pushed...
  18. F

I have moderately overclocked my MSI GTX980 Twin Frozr Gaming 4G OC (in other words: overclocked by default) and I've never experienced a single crash. Of course I don't know what values we're talking about (i.e. by how much you tweaked CPU clock and / or card memory). Bottom line is: If the...
  19. F

LoD and texture pop-ins on PC in Ultra settings, fix in 1.07?

Goofrette: Nope, I even set everything to low once to see if it would have any effect but to no avail (oh, and obviously I meant to write I have a gtx980 not 984 ;) ). After that I started tweaking the ini files a little (according to official guides) which has somewhat improved on the situation...
  20. F

LoD and texture pop-ins on PC in Ultra settings, fix in 1.07?

If they had only bothered to post this in the PC section where it belongs. I haven't seen a single red comment on this there (and as a PC gamer it was the obvious place to look). And I viisted the forums daily (as it is a total immersion breaker) but thanks for the heads-up Maybe you just...
Top Bottom