Search results

+
  1. R

What the deal with AAA games endings? Praise to CDPR

What the deal with AAA games endings? Praise to CDPR HUGE SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY for AC, MSG, GTA, DA and Witcher series, maybe others... So anyway, yesterday I finished AC Unity, a game I had bought at release but couldn't play because bugs and stuff... Besides the glaring omissions of...
  2. R

Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

Gotta hand it to the devs the scene somehow still works... Thinking about the original scene though, it is a pity that there were so few cutscenes in the game and they had to mix the "sexual" stuff with the emotional... an extended version of the second part would have done wonders, as it...
  3. R

Romance and books (poll)

Played W1 then W2, read some of the books, played W3, read more, still missing the last two. I choose Quiet. I mean, I choose Triss. To be fair though, with my "infatuation" mostly gone and the benefit of hindsight, it might be time to finally to a real Yen playthrough and judge it fairly...
  4. R

So I "finished" the game a couple of days ago and decide to start a new playthrough, I won't get as far because as usual since it's just repeat content something else will catch my attention but we'll see... Also I have individual saves for each mission 24 till 48 or so if somebody is...
  5. R

Ok, I have to ask, how that people have problems with Quiet's clothing (or lack thereof) and don't seem to raise an issue about: (Spoilers a certain scene from the trailers that happens at the start of ch2)
  6. R

I started yesterday with this feature and I gotta say, just realized the internet is filled with so many exaggerations and whining. (yeah I know) There were posts and negativity about folks who claimed it had ruined their games, that they had lost everything, that they got invaded back to back...
  7. R

Another thing what are your thoughts on the whole FOB online part? I went to bed yesterday right as the option came up and today I'm supposed to do it, I don't really want to miss out on an important piece of game play, but I've heard it doesn't come without its share of problems...
  8. R

Maybe... they need to make her thong a little more modern and then we can call it ultimate... Thank you for your sympathy :) It was a really troubling sight... Not exactly (I wish), I meant how she moves around and strikes different poses when inside the ACC ... Considering she survived...
  9. R

I haven't seen the part you posted in the spoilers yet but as for her clothing, what's wrong with it? not only does it serve as a compensation for having to watch a dude's ass for an hour or so during the prologue, it actually has a (somewhat reasonable) reason for it... and it's what she...
  10. R

Playing traditional adventure games

Way too many games in this genre to mention but if I had to name a few that stand out: Syberia II and the Longest Journey might be my favorite in the "serious" adventure genre... however the scales shift slightly towards Lucas arts and their brilliant franchises Day of the Tentacle/Monkey...
  11. R

I'm just starting out here, so can't really comment on the later stages of the game.... However, sneaking around heavily fortified enemy positions, using a CARDBOARD BOX as main weapon, it's so just so absurd it's brilliant... I've using it to move around, as a mobile tranquilizer firing...
  12. R

Possible deleted content involving the lodge in act 3

The arsenal you are describing could certainly pose an intersting challenge to them for a while. Before they teleport away :) In any case that battle would be a sight to behold. The first mage you are talking about is dead, the other is, also dead? If not I doubt temping her with some BDSM...
  13. R

It is implied that whatever deal she made was in the interest of helping Ciri somehow... and Geralt is saying, let's focus on helping Ciri "now", as in actually going to the tower instead of indulging in a guilt trip in the middle of a new conjunction. PS: Koschei ftw... ---------- Updated...
  14. R

Not exactly weaker, I would say more like, inconsistent in their powers. Sabrina being the prime example.
  15. R

I don’t know why they cut this content; my bet is practicality. I’ll start by saying that Yen choosing Ciri over the Lodge (or anyone for that matter, except perhaps Geralt) is definitely IN character. Her sole motivation in the game is first trying to find and then protect Ciri... said...
  16. R

Triss Fan Art Thread

WTB Alpha Readers for my fanfic, need some feedback badly, pst
  17. R

Triss Fan Art Thread

Hey guys, I'm overwhelmed by all these great pictures! I love her looks with blue eyes and no so red hair, you know, auburn! I have to say that I was not entirely sold when I first saw her current appareance in game. By the time of the party though, it was her personality that had won me...
  18. R

Triss Fan Art Thread

If I somehow manage to continue till it gets to a decent lenght and resolve at least the first plot point then I plan on placing it there... As far as combining them goes, It is possible, but would require some major rework since as they are now the tone of each is quite different from the...
  19. R

Triss Fan Art Thread

Here's the third part of my fanfic, I hope you like it, I certainly did have fun writting it. Part 3, Geralt PoV Comments and call for help
  20. R

Triss Fan Art Thread

Quite the opposite, I'm having so much fun with the next part. It is entirely what you would call "fan service". In fact it is one of those rare ocassions in which being as fan servicy as possible serves the story. I can send you a very rought draft of what I have (just dialogue and some...
Top Bottom