Search results

+
  1. R

What the deal with AAA games endings? Praise to CDPR

What the deal with AAA games endings? Praise to CDPR HUGE SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY for AC, MSG, GTA, DA and Witcher series, maybe others... So anyway, yesterday I finished AC Unity, a game I had bought at release but couldn't play because bugs and stuff... Besides the glaring omissions of...
  2. R

Book vs Games (Spoilers)

Book vs Games (Spoilers) Let’s discuss the games vs the books. Characterization, story lines, relevance, quality, etc. I have many thoughts on the matter but for now I’ll start with a few things. First, both are great additions to their respective genre. Second, it is clear that without...
  3. R

Quick question

Quick question You are an orphan and live in a foster home with people like you. One day you have a car accident, and as a result, you end up in a coma for five years. Eventually you wake up but you seem to have lost your memory. You go to the foster house to recover among your brothers. A...
  4. R

Longer character arcs or more characters

Longer character arcs or more characters After I finished the game there were eighty character entries in my journal. While this is certainly a laudable achievement, given how each of them had a unique background, I'd rather they'd cut their cast in half and gave us more quests and dialogues...
  5. R

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself.

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself. As far as I’m aware, the endings slides show either Geralt happy ever after with Triss/Yen or alone. I don’t see that as being completely realistic, given how toxic Geralt’s relationship with Yen was prior...
  6. R

Their own story or a conclusion to the books [SPOILERS]

Their own story or a conclusion to the books [SPOILERS] I'm writing this as I wait for W2 to download. It is true what they, that the grass always seem greener in the other side of the fence. So I'm going to cross that fence and see if it holds true. There is no question that in terms of...
  7. R

Give the Triss hero Card SCORCH!

Give the Triss hero Card SCORCH! In the interest of making even more topics about Triss in this forum, I decided to make a poll about yet another clear sign of bias against her... Thematically it fits, I mean, she does throw fire around and if my memory is not mistaken she does melt some...
  8. R

Moorvan Voorhis (spoilers end game)

Moorvan Voorhis (spoilers end game) From what I gather, if Ciri ends up as Empress, it is likely she will be marrying this guy. Seeing as we in Geralt shoes, do you think he makes a good choice or not? Personally he does sound pretty decent, but then again, he already knows what Geralt means...
  9. R

Conspiracy theories on the handling of Triss.

Conspiracy theories on the handling of Triss. This topic should belong in this thread http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40694-The-Triss-content-and-the-inconsistency-of-our-romance-s-choice but since I wanted to make a poll I had to create another for it. It concerns reasons why the...
  10. R

Is there any significance to the cat that you see during family matters?

Is there any significance to the cat that you see during family matters? I just reached the baron's daughter house and idk, the guy is stating at me funny.
Top Bottom