Search results

+
  1. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Russian Cyberpunk

Just wow here too, some really talented folks are here! Oo
  2. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Geralt in Cyberpunk 2077 (A gift to CDPR)

That's SICK! Freaking cool, man! Oo :-))) 1607295170 200% support this idea!
  3. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

New forum game!

Bloody Corpos everywhere but they can't get me!!! ;D ;-)
  4. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

New forum game!

Okay, girls & boys, challenge me too please! :mad:(y) PS: Anybody else use on his FB avatar the C2077 theme? I think pretty cool all of them. :) Yeah, I doing every day 1 new, with my countdown from 10 to one! ;D :)))
  5. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

New forum game!

Okey-dokey! ;D
  6. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Hello, Night City!

I think this comment is just kind of cancer, like when someone watch a new trailer about an upcoming hack'n'slash RPG & only thing write/say as feedback in the comment section: "Diablo with XY skin", meh
  7. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

FP VS TP - perspective matters

TPS view is a must have thing, sorry! So I would recommend to have both FPS & TPS view in Cyberpunk 2077
  8. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

The Witcher Art Contest Winners

Cool fan arts! Congrats to the winners!^
  9. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Exclusive video interview with 3 Hungarian colleagues of the Witcher3's Developer Team - Answers for the fan questions about the Witcher 3 in the CDPR Hi all, hope you don't mind, I repost this once more with an update: Hi all Witcher fan, I was lucky enough to make an exclusive video...
  10. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Exclusive, 70 minutes of Witcher 3 video interview Hi all Witcher fan, I was lucky enough to make an exclusive video interview with 3 Hungarian colleagues of the Witcher3's Developer Team (& get answers for the fan questions about the Witcher 3), in the CD Projekt RED studio, Warsaw, Poland! :)...
  11. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

The colors just DEPEND on the actual weather as well, since the weather will be dynamic! ;) :)
  12. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Awesome, totally, just as I guessed! But even, if the Recommended System Requirements are a little bit higher for the final version of Witcher 3, I will gladly upgrade my Gamer PC! ;) The Collector's Edition for PC just pre-ordered for ages ago & just can't wait to play!!! :)
  13. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Contest 4 - The one with the comic book

Hi, for all of the competitions the rules are the same & you can check out here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/31651-10-years-of-Forums-competitons-rules
  14. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Kinley's Post-Gamescom Giveaway

Cool, it's really nice I will share now on my FB page!^ :)
  15. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

Yeah, cool! :D ...Sooo, when we can start? Can't wait! :D PS: U r the best, just can't wait The Witcher 3 as well!^
  16. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The world through the composer's eyes

Simply AEWSOME, thanks for the video! :)
  17. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Ask us a question and get your answers at gamescom 2014!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has both TPS & also FPS view? Hi, I would like to only ask is it will be possible to change the view-mode in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt between TPS & FPS mode or we will have only TPS mode? I think in a great open-world RPG the immersion should we better in the...
  18. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Ask us a question and get your answers at gamescom 2014!

The fans better to beware of ton of spoilers before the release date of Witcher 3? Do will we have a lot of SPOILERS from the PRIMA Guide book of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? I just worry about after the lease of this book we cannot read any more news about the Witcher 3 without a ton of spoilers...
  19. HeyJoe-PCRPG Community

Cosplay contest?

"Cosplay contest" ...So is it an OPEN contest for anyone or what kind of contest exactly? Any more info please? Btw the short film cool, nice. But the http://thewitcher.com/cosplay page is not too informative... So anyone can apply to this contest from July 24th for example? My Steam Profile...
Top Bottom