Search results

+
  1. Y

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I see your point, but to be fair, with that logic like half the side quests make no sense. Why chase monster-contracts which could have Geralt killed / wastes time, while he is searching for Ciri.. etc. It would perhaps be a nice idea to point it out in game, that it's a self contained story. I...
  2. Y

Hearts of Stone done before Isle of Mists

You can also talk to Vesemir about the lady, if you go talk to him before doing Isle of Mist.
  3. Y

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

How does it look at night? I might have missed it, but don't recall seeing any nighttime with the mod. :)
  4. Y

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I'm currently doing a second playthrough, and in Vizima I foind a letter that I haven't seen before. It's from Fringilla Vigo to Yennefer, and she metions that she has buisness to do in beauclair.. So my question is, do we know when Blood and Wine will be set? Because if it's set before the...
  5. Y

Ideas To Make Subsequent Playthroughs More Challenging?

I plan on doing something similar. Some other things I plan on doing are maybe more immersive-ish, but will make it more challenging. 1. Not looting everything everywhere, maybe only limiting yourself to chests and not taking from barrels and the like - especially in towns. This might make it a...
  6. Y

Ermion

Wow, I never though of that......I did wonder why he was suppose to have known Ciri and so on, as he wasn't in the books.. Well, thank you!
  7. Y

Is it normal that the water has no waves at all even on the "ocean"?

Nah, those are sirens. Not the same, don't think there are any mermaids in the game, sadly.The cutscene from the trailer isn't in-game, at least I don't recall anyone mentioning to have seen it
  8. Y

Stop Geralt rolling down stairs pls

Often when trying to walk down stairs in the game, Geralt rolls down instead of walking for some reason... Also, a c'limb down things'-button would be nice, everyone else seems to be able to, but poor old Geralt has to jump down and roll on the ground instead. Gotta shown the ladies them...
  9. Y

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

Next patch, they send a fiend after you if you kill the chort. Then people will demand a fix for the fiend farming. Then they send a griffin after you if you kill the fiend after you kill the chort. Then people demand a fix for the griffin farming and this continues for the next two years. CDPR...
  10. Y

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

It's normal. You have permanent oils, and can keep applying them in combat. It seems to be intentional, as it's been there since launch. Yes, it's a very silly IMO.
  11. Y

DLC with old faces for Triss and Roche. Do you want it?

I really like Triss' face, but offering an alternate look is alright. Yennefer got one so I guess Triss should as well. (Otherwise the Triss fans might riot :P ) Don't know about Roche. He's to minor a character to warrant an alternate look DLC, I feel.
  12. Y

Geralt thinking out loud - Why?

I kinda like it, especially the talking to Roach. You gotta have someone or something to talk to on the road! They also joke with it in the pan quest in White Orchard, where Geralt inspects a body (if I remember right) and the old lady hears it :)
  13. Y

Miscellaneous questions

What is the use of the different currencies, Florens and Orens? Are their only use to be changed into crowns? Or do you use the different currencies in the parts of the world - florens with Nilfgaardians, and I just haven't noticed?
  14. Y

The Inevitable Enhanced Edition

Unlikely but: An overhaul of the alchemy system. It's not very well done compared to the last two games. Won't go into details, there are dozens of posts about it, but it could really stand to be improved a lot. A better fleshed out Act 3 Some more quests about the Wild Hunt, they aren't as...
  15. Y

can somebody tell me whos idea it was to remove all characters after the ending?

EDIT: It has been fixed in the latest patch, thank you CDPR! <3
  16. Y

Suggestion for harder difficulty

Yeah that's true, but as it is right now I feel like you are too powerful towards the end. Most enemies at your same level or a bit above die to way easily when you get near and above lvl 30 even on death march. I think a game shouldn't become easier but harder the further you get, so it needs...
  17. Y

True, it's a very cheesy and boring way to do it. But it would be easier to implement than most of these others quite better suggestions.
  18. Y

Raising some enemies HP a lot at the higher levels, especially rare monsters/bosses. Also some monsters could really do with a speed buff. Take the launch cinematic, the Bruxa moves incredibly fast, even for Geralt, while the vampires in the game doesn't move that fast at all. That would be a...
  19. Y

Miscellaneous questions

As said above, not really. It removes any buffs, so if you has a swallow potion for regen it doesn't simulate the remaining potion time, but just cancels it out.
  20. Y

Why is Novigrad so empty?

True, the NPCs in Skyrim and Oblivion has names and schedules, like going to sleep and so on, and I agree that is great.. BUT it also limits the size of cities, take Imperial City in Oblivion, the arguable biggest town in Tamriel lt it has a underwhelming amount of NPC compared to Witcher 3...
Top Bottom