Search results

+
  1. A

The hardest game you've ever played?

Gothic 2 Notr was damn hard(without the expansion its way easier but also less interesting)
  2. A

top 10 favorite games

listing only 10 games is pretty hard :(
  3. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Early Access

i want TW3 to be on early access only if it costs at least 90$ :P
  4. A

top 10 favorite games

hmm well lets see 1.Gothic 2 NOTR 2.The Witcher (but its my favorite as a franchise) 3.Dark souls 4.Batman Arkham city 5,Deus Ex: Human Revolution 6.Max Payne 1(the others are cool too) 7.Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 8.Hitman 2:Silent Assassin 9.Metro Last Light 10.Ratchet and clank 3(had to...
  5. A

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

well the i5 2500 is a pretty strong cpu even now,in all the games benchmarks i check(regulary,they test different cpu's performances )this cpu is on par with the i7 2600/i5 4670 (with max of 5 frames differences). if i were you i would just spend my money on a new gpu,your cpu is more than...
  6. A

TW3 Save Game / Load Game mechanics

i hope there will be a profile based save system like in dragon age/mass effect games, that system works really well and its more convenient than all the saves piling up in huge mess like it was with TW2 save system
  7. A

E3 Discussion Thread

(eats popcorn)
  8. A

E3 Discussion Thread

this is so pointless...
  9. A

Dark Souls II

well i finished the game 3 times,its a good game no doubt about that,but the game feels more cheap than hard(and it wasn't that hard actually),and in my opinion its weaker than dark souls in every aspect:the locations,the bosses and all that is less exciting(and the final boss fight was crappy...
  10. A

Movies / TV Shows!

last week i watched all five seasons of breaking bad in 5 days,and it was awesome :) i liked how they had the courage to stop after season 5 and not milk it ,and end it so well.
  11. A

The Witcher: House of Glass #1 of 5 Comic Book Released Today!

its related to the the games someway ?
  12. A

Happy Birthday Marcin! :D

Happy birthday MM :)
  13. A

CDPR announced a release of a mobile game for 2014

CDPR announced a release of a mobile game for 2014 It seems that cdpr are interested in making some mobile games from this link: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-03-18-witcher-dev-cd-projekt-announces-mobile-game Thoughts? (I think they can do it well and not fuck it up like other big...
  14. A

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/03/13/pc-gamer-uk-april-issue-the-witcher-3-2/ you sneaky,sneaky cdpr ;)
  15. A

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

but on more serious note,of course we all want to play the game the first chance we have,but if cdpr says its necessary too wait,we shall wait :) (dark souls 2 and arkham night will make it easier anyway)
  16. A

New forums: Special announcement

If its an achievement like the "idiot" achievement from the first risen then yeah, sure (best achievement ever)
  17. A

Looks nice indeed :)
  18. A

The Elder Scrolls Online

No,if you love mmo's i am not judging you,i just wonder why you need so many accounts,thats all Didnt want to insult you or something :)/>
  19. A

The Elder Scrolls Online

20. A

soo no forum till Tuesday ? :( i wonder how the new one looks
Top Bottom