Search results

+
  1. D

Crones + Ciri

Crones + Ciri It's a strategy that seems usually potent. Expending one card from your hand, you put down three crones. The opponent has a high probability of spending multiple cards from the hand to catch up, creating a serious disadvantage in their hand size. If you won the first round...
  2. D

Witcher signs, aka Geralt:Igni

Witcher signs, aka Geralt:Igni Anyone think it would be better to hinge witcher signs' effectiveness on the number of witchers in play on your battlefield? So Igni works better if you actually have witchers in play, less so if you don't. Much like how the potions work better on Vesemir than...
  3. D

Bad luck strategies vs Dagon

Bad luck strategies vs Dagon So... a weather-heavy Dagon deck. Is there a way to beat it, if one is unlucky enough to draw no anti-weather or weather resistant cards, with any faction? I get the feeling that without cards to counter the weather, I should forfeit immediately regardless of...
  4. D

New Moon Armor out of nowhere?

New Moon Armor out of nowhere? I'm exploring the olgierd manor in the dark, and I notice Geralt is somehow wearing all black. I check and see some fairly strong "new moon armor." I don't remember picking it up, and I _certainly_ didn't equip it. Is that supposed to happen? It seems awfully...
Top Bottom