Search results

+
  1. Pomian

Next-gen update list of changes

It's great that you added some stuff from mods and appreciated their creators. I hope that the No-Levels mod will be able to run in the new version
  2. Pomian

A New Saga Begins

I can see the CDPR sale to Tencent looming in the distance.
  3. Pomian

Post Your Desktop

Screenshots changed regularly
  4. Pomian

Interesting idea for implementation of community mods - BD

I'm going through Cyberpunk once again during my breaks from work and enjoing Witcher mods, and I just thought of a great way to implement community mods in the future (if ever CDPR decides to really support mods). The idea looks like this: Let's create story or mini-game using ready-made...
  5. Pomian

2560x1440 Native Resolution looks stretched?

I guess you meant 3440x1440 or 2560 x 1080 (21:9). 2560 x 1440 is a 16:9. Cyberpunk is not very optimized for wide monitors.
  6. Pomian

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I just found frames from the recordings, some interesting I think. Especially the first two - I'm just sad when I look at them.
  7. Pomian

Game crashes constantly after most recent Windows update

There are several ways we can go... Disabling GeForce Experience Disabling Xbox Game Bar Disabling RivaTunner Statistics Server Disabling GOG Overlay Disable the antivirus Try running the game in a different resolution CPU Thermal Throttling and System Freezes? Check how the temperatures are...
  8. Pomian

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I see it this way, suppose Arasaka built the teleport. It works like this: 1. A super camera takes a picture of every single atom of your body 2. A 3D printer somewhere else prints every single atom from this picture 3. The original person we took the photo is destroyed Have we teleported?
  9. Pomian

E3 V is killed by a Soulkiller, and his engram, loaded into his former body, lives as a Nomad. He's as dead as Johnny
  10. Pomian

I wanted to start a new thread, but I cant - so I'll just write it here. The story of Cyberpunk does not make sense from the point of view of a computer game (in my opinion), but before about it... I am a CDPR psychophane. I have a collector's edition, I have a dedicated console, posters on the...
  11. Pomian

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned because I'm depressed that V's entire journey in Cyberpunk will always lead to death
  12. Pomian

Błędy wyłapane przez userów - wątek ogólny.

To dorzucam moją listę. Propozycja: - Trzecia opcja napisów - pokazuj napisy, jeśli postać poboczna mówi w innym języku (np. po japońsku i wtedy zobaczymy te fikuśne tłumaczenia) - Często jeśli kucasz (skradasz się) to omyłkowo pomijasz nagłe dialogi bo są zbindowane na ten sam klawisz...
  13. Pomian

Nowa gra forumowa!

No to będzie zajęcie na te 3 dni :p
  14. Pomian

Still having that aweful lip sync issue...

For future generations, Repairing the game may not help if you are trying to sync files from the classic Witcher 3 with the GOTY version. Potential solutions: - Completely remove the game and its settings from the Witcher 3 directory in the Documents folder. Reinstall (Do not start with the...
  15. Pomian

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

That's fantastic news, but the question remains - are the file changes so large that modifications like NoLevels will stop working?
Top Bottom