Search results

+
  1. T

How did you handle Keira?

How did you handle Keira? I've completed two playthroughs now, and just couldn't justify taking her in in either one. She'd just proved herself untrustworthy, and declared her intentions to give Radovid, who has a hard-on for burning mages and freaks, whatever she could to buy his mercy...
  2. T

How do you handle quest levels?

How do you handle quest levels? My first playthrough I pretty much played it by ear, doing main- and side quests as I felt like it without paying attention to levels. By the endgame though, I had to farm giants in Skellige to make enough exp to be able to wear the mastercrafted cat armor so I'd...
  3. T

Can you still go to Kovir after Blood and Wine?

Can you still go to Kovir after Blood and Wine? I saw somewhere that it's possible to convince Triss to move in at Geralt's shiny new vineyard and give up on her ambitions in Kovir. What I'd like to know is if it's possible to do the exact opposite, pack up and leave the vineyard behind without...
  4. T

Everyone should break Yennefer's heart at least once (Spoilers)

Everyone should break Yennefer's heart at least once (Spoilers) One of the defining moments in my Witcher experience. The weariness in Geralt's eyes when he tells her that the magic of their relationship is gone for him, it's just perfect. Might have been more mature to actually explain why he...
  5. T

My suddenly revised thoughts on Yennefer vs. Triss

My suddenly revised thoughts on Yennefer vs. Triss There's probably been plenty of threads like this and it might be a bit arrogant to start my own just because I feel like talking about it, but hell, it's not like one more will hurt anybody and I really really need to share this with someone...
Top Bottom