Search results

+
  1. H

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Third tier Wolven Armour when on the continent, third tier Bear Armour (only chest armour, keep the Wolven gloves, pants and boots + swords) when on Skellige.
  2. H

A (small?) request for modders.

A (small?) request for modders. Hello guys :) I noticed there are several mods on the Nexus that change the textures of the various Witcher School armours into the "vanilla" Kaer Morhen armour, which is very nice for those who like the look of the starting armour, however... I was wondering if...
  3. H

Five Global Game Awards 2015 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Yaaaay! Well deserved, even though there were other good games this year, you guys were just the best :) PS: My top 3 :) 1. The Witcher 3: Wild hunt 2. Life is Strange 3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Again, Cheers with applejuice! :P
  4. H

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Great stuff, will start my third playthrough after some of the better mods get updated to this and the expansion :)
  5. H

most beautiful female character

Fringilla and Triss... Plus I love the hair of the Baron´s daughter x) Actually I like all three due to their hair...
  6. H

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Music is art too :) PS: And it´s great in your case (y)
  7. H

Seriously?! I wouldn´t be able to tell if it was cosplay if it wasn´t for the strutting hairs o.O
  8. H

Isn't flotsam forest still far more beautiful than anything in witcher 3?

Hmm, Flotsam forest is an amazing location, but it´s not like TW3 doesen´t have it´s own gems - sailing into Novigrad Harbour close to dusk, slowly riding up to Kaer Trolde and taking in the view and then there is the view from the walls of Kaer Morhen... The valley and lake are amazing :) The...
  9. H

Does the sexuality [of women] in TW3 offend you?

Not really, I also think that most the faces of the female characters in both TW 2 and 3 are very "naturally" looking, modest, not having that "ultra photoshopped model"-look you often find in video games, especially the skin :)
  10. H

Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

Great, hopefully it looks as natural as the Bear (favorite) and Cat armours - not a fricking cuirass like with the "medium" Griffin set, or the starting combat suit, was dying to find something better in the early game... finally found the Salmian and Belhaven brigandines :) Those are nice...
  11. H

How did Pavetta Know him as Duny (Last Wish)

They were already lovers in secret, that´s why she accepts his proposal, obviously knows his "real" name and is so distressed - Emhyr/Duny was being stabbed by Rainfarn var Attre, she obviously does not want her lover to die :) That´s also why Pavetta, to everyone´s surprise, is pregnant when...
  12. H

Something ends. Weird feeling begins.

Yeah... I have grown extremely attached to the characters and the world of "The Witcher", it does feels weird not to experience, or wait for, new adventures with Geralt :) But alas... "Something ends, something begins" eh? Cyberpunk, for starters :) Then there is the likely possibility of...
  13. H

Real Witcher Swords

Hmm, ok, just asking, curious, fascinated by historcal weaponry and HEMA x) They would be practical if they tapered more or had distal taper, still, cool :)
  14. H

Real Witcher Swords

Cool :) Do they have distal taper? Seing as they don´t taper very much :)
  15. H

What do you think are the things that matter most in life to being a Witcher ?

To slash the Zeugls, drive the ghouls away and hear the lamentations of the dying Bruxae...
  16. H

Ciri looks better in the "Kaer Morhen"-armor than Geralt :P Ps: Not a fan of the KM-armor on Geralt, looks too much like a "combat suit". I prefer those sets that look more like a mix between clothing and armour - Belhaven Brigandine with the "Tracker"-set and the entire Bear Armor set are my...
  17. H

Geralt thinking out loud - Why?

So that´s why his horse is always a mare...
  18. H

Geralt thinking out loud - Why?

Well... It´s not that uncommon for people who spend most of their time alone to talk to themselves x)
Top Bottom