Search results

+
  1. Ashii

Jewellery for V

One thing that bothers me in CP is that V can't have ANY jewelery at all, especially on her hands. We play in first person, we see her hands all the time, yet there are no cosmetics for them. NPCs wear rings, bracelets, gloves, etc, but there's nothing for V. Some may say "clipping could be an...
  2. Ashii

NPCs need to start using bikes

Never seen anyone discussing this issue/detail here before, so I thought I'll start. I'm currently on my third playthrough and I've never seen any NPC on the road using a bike. V is the only person in the whole Night City driving it. Isn't it.... odd to say the least? Every modern open world...
  3. Ashii

I'm disappointed how romances are handled. It's like game doesn't care if you're with someone already.

SMALL SPOILERS AHEAD! I loved Judy romance, it was sweet, I was beyond happy when I learned she's a lesbian. After I finished the romance I decided to dive into some side quests and there I met River, male romance for Fem V. Basically, game forgot my fem V is in a relationship with Judy...
Top Bottom