Search results

+
  1. G

[bug] ho-ho club authorization door.

The door with a loot box behind it that opens with either 8 body or authorisation doesn't open upon looting the authorisation keys found around in the ho-ho club. (the place for the gig: Monster Hunt)
  2. G

Ps4 twitch app and drops

Ps4 twitch app and drops My pc broke no replacement till next month i cri. but till then i do have a ps4. now im wondering i just installed the twitch app to watch the gwent livestream. But will that still give me the rewards for watching? I have linked my accounts and am logged in.
  3. G

holiday keg pack till?

holiday keg pack till? Does the holiday keg pack last till the 9th as well?
  4. G

The faction videos uploaded yesterday

The faction videos uploaded yesterday I am sorry but really? XD you upload faction videos that showcase outdated cards from beta instead of the new effects from public release? that's going to be confusing as all hell to new people watching those.
  5. G

Right click cards in shop.

Right click cards in shop. So i got my first 3 legendarys. which include zoltan and kambi. i find it hard to choose between them. mostly because i am unable to inspect the cards in question and see what exactly the thing they summon do. i think adding this option is a pretty big must.
  6. G

I hate instantly getting a rank upon level 10

I hate instantly getting a rank upon level 10 I hate that i instantly get a rank upon hitting 10. it forces me to play ranked which i did not want to do this beta. i hate the wooden border. i wanted to have no border at all.. but noo.. hit 10. instantly get rank 1 and now ill be stuck with a...
  7. G

2x gold witcher geralt

2x gold witcher geralt I just played against nilfgaard who had 2x gold witcher gerald in the last round. how?
  8. G

Did the beta end?

Did the beta end? Did the beta end or something? keep getting this http://i.imgur.com/YGd4tuD.png NVM. running gwent doesn't run GOG galaxy and in turn doesn't update.. which was the problem XD
  9. G

An idea.

An idea. how about being able to win cards from your opponent :P? or gambling your hard earned gold perhaps it would add some fun to the game in my opinion so to flesh my idea out a bit more. lets say you have your game modes. and one of them is then high stakes. in that high stakes you...
  10. G

witcher 3 uneeded/buggy files.

witcher 3 uneeded/buggy files. so playing blood and wine i came across notices on a notice board in polish with [PL] infront of it and debug something whatever. little googling and i came across the fact that there were string files in the patch0 folder that were the problem (and no longer...
  11. G

diagrams before quest

diagrams before quest Can i still complete the scavenger hunt quests if i find the diagrams before hand?
  12. G

Drawings in velen stonecutter settlement

Drawings in velen stonecutter settlement i found 3 or so drawings of the beast of tussant in the stonecutters settlement what are they for o.o? they are items that go into my other tab like books and stuff. but in the description it says it's needed to complete a quest.
  13. G

General Skills % bug

General Skills % bug Meticulous maintenance and balanced diet don't show the percentages but instead this weird stuff http://i.imgur.com/5nzlOWT.png http://i.imgur.com/S33leB2.png does someone know the correct values so i know how good they are? xD
  14. G

Notice boards and exploration

Notice boards and exploration So i know notice boards put markers on my map and i heard that there are multiple notice boards. im wondering tho. are there places to explore that won't get a marker from those notice boards? or quests for that matter
  15. G

Save import. Armor/weapons

Save import. Armor/weapons Will armor and weapons from witcher 2 be imported into witcher 3? And what about orens?
  16. G

Prison Break siegfried

Prison Break siegfried So I'm struggling on a decision here because i am not sure if it will have further impact on the game. most notably being able to spare siegfried at the end when i take the neutral part Basically. Will i be able to spare siegfried if i went and killed the cockatrice on...
Top Bottom