Search results

+
  1. D

Foglets

Foglets I really don't understand why do foglets remain on board until there is at least 1 fog effect on the entire battlefield, not just your opponent's side. They should be destroyed if there is no fog on the opposing side of battlefield. This way in games where both players use fog, one gets...
  2. D

Letho of Gulet Boosted + D-Bomb is too Strong

Letho of Gulet Boosted + D-Bomb is too Strong So there has been some discussion about Letho getting Boosted instead of Strengthtened, as stated in description. As you could see in the today's stream broadcast (33:28) things got sorted out and he will be indeed Boosted, while his Base Strength...
  3. D

Make Frightener great again

Make Frightener great again So I quite liked yesterday stream and I will probably give open beta a try (which I was not intending to but that's another matter), however my secret wish of seeing Frightener buffed or changed was not fullfiled (or maybe was and it was not shown which makes this...
  4. D

Can not update the game

Can not update the game I am trying to update to latest patch using Galaxy but I always get a message saying "Gwent installation postponed (game is running)" which is naturally not true. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Can I download the patch directly from web without using Galaxy...
  5. D

Patch notes

Patch notes Are the patch notes for next patch accessible somewhere? I mean in form of concise text files just like the previous ones. I would like to know something about the upcoming changes, and I am not interested in listening to all these youtubers' opinions, subscribe proposals etc.
  6. D

Weather/clear skies affecting non-revealed ambush units

Weather/clear skies affecting non-revealed ambush units So I used several Vrihedd Dragoons to buff Ciaran (13 str), then I placed him on siege row. Opponent used Torrential Rain while Ciaran was still unrevealed, I used Clear Skies. After opponent passed I specifically checked Ciaran, tooltip...
  7. D

Standalone Gwent to be (probably) annouced at E3

Standalone Gwent to be (probably) annouced at E3 With registration of trademark at EUIPO (european union intellectual property office) https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/015505886 it seems clearer and clearer what will folks from CDPR talk at E3 about. According to Nice...
  8. D

Toxicity marks disappearing

Toxicity marks disappearing This bug persist quite a while (https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/594820473985272483/ http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/52502-Toxicity-marks-on-face-serious-bug-never-fixed) maybe you could adress it finally? It seems to be caused by breaking...
  9. D

Blizzard potion fading

Blizzard potion fading Greetings, I play hybrid melee/alchemy build with delayed recovery, and I'm enjoying it especially with the superior Blizzard, but everytime I trigger a cutscene (i.e. after clearing an abandoned settlement) or start a dialogue with NPC, Blizzard efect fades (all the...
  10. D

Suggestion how to increase difficulty

Suggestion how to increase difficulty @CDPR guys- first of all W3 is really great game excluding some little things -mostly technical- which can be dealt with, however, there is a downside concerning gameplay/replayability and it is difficulty. Many folks complain about DM being too easy and it...
  11. D

Crafting Glyphs/Runestones- bug or intention?

Crafting Glyphs/Runestones- bug or intention? As you can easily see, there are actually two types of each glyph/runestone level (lesser/normal/greater). First type can be found in some containers (each level- the higher the more rarely) and the second can be crafted using certain ingredients...
Top Bottom