Search results

+
  1. P

November Season is here

can someone explain, why in game it is said, that there is only 13 days left for November season now? Shouldn't it be at least 18? Because that much I count till 2023-12-05?
  2. P

Changes to the Balance Council

What do you plan to do with such votings like for Reaver hunters? When card was made to contradict inself basically? Don't you plan to add some restrictions? Like for provision minimum?
  3. P

Patch Notes 11.8

So, again Syndicate is left only with 1 viable deck (and even that is questionable)? bounty stick? Because Acherontia nerf destroys lined pockets IMHO.
  4. P

False Ciri and Sangreal opinions?

sangreal is good only with False Ciri. Can't say such 2 card combo can be called "problem". There are some other options (for example use on the shielded unit), but they are limited.
  5. P

Patch Notes 11.5

I wouldn't call it big nerf for bounty nekker... For example in my own deck i just have to replace Roach with some other SY card with 7 provisions... Not sure if this is really nerf... For bounty deck thinning is not so crucial as for pirates. 1683806179 I did this with thrive deck with Sir...
  6. P

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Well my most funny game happpened season ago. I was playing NG Tibor spam mirror. Played Idarran. Oponent played his own Idarran in front row, then locked mine and spawned a copy on second row. The result was, that both his rows were instantly filled with 1 power Idarrans :) He thought for a...
  7. P

Best witcher gear sets

Manticore is from BW expansion? (I have only started HoS and I'll purchase BW afterwards) And when I have to start looking for Grandmastercrafted formulas? (I have seen in internet, that there are such).
  8. P

Stupid Gwent Tournament

I use this deck (it is not with HoS or BW): Foltest The Siegemaster; 2x Decoy 1x Sorch, 2x Biting frost 1 Geralt of Rivia, 1 Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, 1 Yennefer of Vengerberg (nice shooter + ability), 1 Vilentretenmert (must be used in proper time for the ability) 1 Mysterious Elf (spy), 1...
  9. P

Planning on making a giveaway, possibly at the end of this month...

Congratulations to winners :) and thank you, CNTM for the nice incentive.
  10. P

Skill Question under General: Gourmet

Didn't you have a problems with guards then? at least sometimes in vilages/towns with such atitude? :) (but in fact I agree, I also do the same if guards don't see :) Back to the topic: regeneration in Witcher is not best choice. Damage increase is always better
  11. P

Best witcher gear sets

Currently I use mastercrafted wolf gear and was not sure if cat is not better :) I have HoS expansion and not sure if I don't miss something. I have read that there are some runewords. But I'm not sure if I didn't miss something. I have just begun HoS (talked with Olgierd for the first time and...
  12. P

Best witcher gear sets

Best witcher gear sets I'm curious, which of the witcher gear sets (Cat, Grifin, Wolf) is considered to be best for fast combat style? Or do you use other sets (not from witcher schools)?
  13. P

Well it depends: Gourment actually says that you need less food, thats all :) If things get tough, then without it you need a sip of water every 10 seconds, and without it every 20 minutes. Maybe in higher dificulties it is relevant, but if you play in lower (for example "sword and story"), not...
  14. P

Rainwalker: as others mentioned already, you should also "activate" that skill. But I would like to say that such skills are useless in Witcher IMHO. Much more usefull from "General" are for example griffinschool techniques (or cat, or bear, depending on your game style). And you should know...
  15. P

OMG A Geralt Stamp?

Stamps are available again :)
  16. P

Planning on making a giveaway, possibly at the end of this month...

How we would be able to win those copies? should we apply somewhere with posts like "pick me, pick me"? :)
  17. P

Why "Ciri Witcher" is not a good ending in my view (spoilers)

If to follow books then Ciri-witcher ending is not good even for Geralt. All the readers should remember, that Geralt felt, that witchers are "dying proffesion" and world doesn't need them anymore. And as a good "father" he couldn't wish a better life for his "daughter", than beeing the empress...
  18. P

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

Unfortunately it is my first play in Witcher 3... (if I understood correctly what are you looking for). If it would matter: then Letto is alive in my game.
  19. P

Save-Game Request Thread: Searching for a specific save-file? Try here.

---------- Updated at 12:34 PM ---------- I have a save just at the main quest "Final preparations" (Triss part completed). With . Definetely not all hidden treasures are found (still lots of "?" marks in the sea on the minimap. However, on the land everything is visited, looks like... Level...
Top Bottom