Search results

+
  1. U

What impression did the leaked video leave on you?

What impression did the leaked video leave on you? It was already discussed that one of the reasons CDPR doesn't want to release pre-alpha footage is because they don't want to leave a bad impressions on gamers. The Witcher 2 per-alpha footage was not received well and some even judged it very...
  2. U

Behind Closed Doors Audio Log

Behind Closed Doors Audio Log This is from the Behind Closed Doors presentation at E3. But no video or pictures from there, just audio. As stated in the beginning of the video, recording audio is allowed.
  3. U

Structured open world

Structured open world So, while reading the interview at rockpapershotgun this especially caught my eye: So assuming I'm getting this right, the narrative still dictate the areas we can explore. So we couldn't go from let's say the Northern region in the middle of Chapter 1, to the Southern...
  4. U

Your favorite historical figures?

Your favorite historical figures? A little different from who's your fav character, I don't know about you but I like reading history. A lot. Often I see here debates about history and characters from the Witcher world who somewhat resemble historical figures, who's your all time historical...
  5. U

Questions about the new cyberpunk

Questions about the new cyberpunk So, I understand this new world is going to be based on Cyberpunk 2020 which is based on Mirrorshades by Bruce Sterling and other works by William Gibson, short story collections. For those who are familiar with this world, I'd like some questions answered...
  6. U

Higher dice stakes?

Higher dice stakes? Is it possible to create such a mod? I remember in TW1 I could bet up to 80 or more, I don't want something completely over the top but 40 orens [Which is usually the case the players never raise unless they win] just not worth the hassle
  7. U

Unreleased tracks on the EE?

Unreleased tracks on the EE? During the new quest Lillies and Vipers, what's the name of the song that start at 6:10? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlx8eDIbXHQ I couldn't find it on the soundtrack...
  8. U

Your Games Of The Year?

Your Games Of The Year? So I think this is one of the forums, Possible the best I've ever been too and I would like to see what's your games of the year, Disappointments and GOTY's, And surprises... Games you did not expect yet surprised you when they came out. Since we are in The Witcher...
  9. U

The Royal Dynasty

The Royal Dynasty So since the royal dynasty of the northern king's is not quite clear this is mostly speculations, There are some heavy spoilers ahead so If you didn't finish the game on both paths better stop now. So I thought about the situations with King Henselt, Demavend and Foltest...
  10. U

Movies / TV Shows!

Movies / TV Shows! I didn't see another thread like that before, Anyone can post the tv show / movie they last watched and rate it, Rate it how you wish. Or even review the show / movie, This way we can find in one place what people like to watch and see If It's worth a shot or not. So...
  11. U

Sapkowski fantasy world

Sapkowski fantasy world So... I'm preety sure 99% most of us here are fans of the game, This question though is for those who read the books. Is the fantasy world Sapkowski created, Is it one of the best in your books? Does he dethrone good ol' tolkien? H.P. Lovecraft? C. S. Lewis? If you do...
  12. U

Characters you want to see?

Characters you want to see? Which characters do you want to see in TW3? Badly I mean, Name them... From the books / past games, Everyone who are still alive, Hmm... Name 5 Of them. I would love to meet Yennefer, Ciri, Dijkstra, Lambert and Francesca Findabair. So, Who would you like to...
Top Bottom