Search results

+
  1. S

Bug/Can't climb

I had this same bug and reported it. I got the standard, "we know and we are working on it be patient." line. It does seem to be related to certain side quests being completed. Ironically, I replayed the game from a save point prior to the glitch and got another bug now that only allows me...
  2. S

[BUG] Reason of State

[BUG] Reason of State After being lucky enough to get the unable to climb bug and having to replay the entire second act over, I was progressing without doing side quests for fear of it bugging again. Stupid me though I thought, "Hey, Reason of State sounds like an interesting mission."...
  3. S

[BUG] Climbing - Can't complete the main story

Who knows when this will be fixed. I put in a ticket about this and got the generic, "we are aware of the issue and are working on it, please be patient line." What ticks me off more is I went back and skipped all the side quests and advanced my story line back to where I was when I had this...
  4. S

Unable to climb.

So nothing on this? wonderful....
  5. S

Unable to climb.

Unable to climb. I am on act three and have found myself in a well and unable to climb up out of the area I am in to continue the mission. I have seen others have had the same problem, I have put in a report about this, but the only information I have seen is just try smashing buttons or roll...
Top Bottom