Search results

+
  1. CallMeHoot

Server Down?

Hey guys, is the server down? For some reason all my play options except "Draft" are greyed out. I tried to play last night and after a few games I kept getting a "fear not - we are fixing it" error, then I just couldn't queue at all. Are the servers down for everyone? 1644769850 Really? No...
  2. CallMeHoot

GLARING BUG - SYNDICATE

Unless I'm misunderstanding something fundamental, this is a repeatable, observable bug that I have witnessed several times. Leader ability is Jackpot. Card played is Moreelse. No other cards on the board that have the "tribute" tag or in any way interfere, enhance or augment tribute. BUG : -...
  3. CallMeHoot

Removal Is Too Strong, Like, Stupidly Strong

Seriously, I am getting sick to death of playing against removal. Why bother playing an engine deck when every single player is netdecking the latest removal fad? Not a single card played that isn't involved someway in attacking or removing cards from the opponents board. I mean not a SINGLE...
  4. CallMeHoot

Syndicate is so broken...

And it comes down to one thing. Coins. A resource unique to them that the opponent has no way of interacting with, outside of playing a very specific faction ability (Lockdown). Just an absolutely terrible design decision. They aren't fun to play. They aren't fun to play against. Watching a...
  5. CallMeHoot

Row Effect Clear Needs To Return

As stated in title, there needs to be a solid counterplay option to row effects. Even if it's 1 card, an expensive card, there has to be a mechanic to clear row effects. When there was only really Frost it wasn't an issue, because Fog and Rain had no place in any meta because they didn't have...
  6. CallMeHoot

Back After A Long Break

Well, I came back after a long time thanks to the "We're bringing old Journeys back!" announcement (I can plan to get them all this time round as they have given us dates, thankfully) and I have to say I find the game much improved. Relicts? There's a deck for that now? Great stuff! NR Mages...
  7. CallMeHoot

Little Things

This might be a daft thing to say, but thank you CDPR for changing the "Succubus" card type to "Relict". The attention to detail, correct naming of things and adherence to the lore (as well as the best card art out of all the CCG's on the market) is what keeps me playing. Yes, there are some...
  8. CallMeHoot

Oneiromancy - The Autoinclude Problem

Guys, When you're designing cards, please, stop making cards so good that every single competetive deck lists it as "autoinclude". The fact that the card renders so many other, more balanced "draw any card" options (Iris Companions, for example) completely redundant is insane. Specifically...
  9. CallMeHoot

Journey Suggestion

Hey guys, I missed the Ciri and the Alzur's Journey and I'd love a chance to go back and get those rewards. Can you do something similar with the Journeys as you do with the Seasons? Make 12, then next year start again with Geralt > Ciri > Alzur > Yen > etc > etc. Add another reward branch...
  10. CallMeHoot

REFUND ACCEPTED - Humble Store

State of the game on Windows 7 is completely unacceptable to be honest so I just sent a ticket asking for a refund through the Humble Store. Anyone have any experience with this? I only bought it through those guys because it was a GOG key and because they sent me an e-mail saying if I did I'd...
  11. CallMeHoot

Premium Journey - Can't Buy

So I've been trying to do this for days now to no avail. Added £7.99 to my wallet. Clicked the "UNLOCK PREMIUM" in game. Most of the time nothing happens and then I get a small error in the top right "Not connected to GOG Galaxy" or something...but, clearly I am. I logged in. I launched the...
  12. CallMeHoot

QUESTION - Premium Lamp Djinn?

Hey guys, So I just came back to Gwent (last patch I played was the last one the game had 3 rows, and my oh my, it's SO much better now) and crafted myself the Genie's Lamp Premium, because I'll use it a lot and I figured it was a 2 for 1 kinda deal, you get the lamp AND the creature it spawns...
  13. CallMeHoot

Dwindling Player Numbers - Long Search Times

So I haven't played GWENT in months for reasons that have been hashed over on these forums by many people, many times (the Midwinter debacle is the shortest version I can give). I decided to come back today and have a couple games, even though nothing has changed since I stopped playing, just...
  14. CallMeHoot

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG

Tailbot Wins - Pure RNG Yeah, so the final game of the Challenger match Tailbot pulls a Nekurat with Black Blood and basically wins the game because of it. Pure RNG. Meanwhile poor Freddybabes gets screwed by a broken mulligan system (yes, the bug still exists) and despite having a better...
  15. CallMeHoot

So Sick Of Point Spam, It's Unreal

So Sick Of Point Spam, It's Unreal GWENT has become un-fun. This faction challenge is incredibly ill timed. Every deck, a bear deck or a point spam Francesca deck. It's just...astounding. This plus RNG heavy mechanics have just turned me off the game. Until they remove or fix Create I doubt...
  16. CallMeHoot

Mahakam Season - The Good Stuff

Mahakam Season - The Good Stuff I was made aware in a recent reply to a post of mine that I've been quite negative of late. Can't really argue that point because, well, I have. In response, here is what I think is good about the new patch. - Card Names - Skirmisher Nerf - Reduced Create Card...
  17. CallMeHoot

50% Off Transmutations - Timeframe

50% Off Transmutations - Timeframe Hi guys, Just wondering how long this 50% off transmutations deal is gonna last for? Because I don't wanna miss out on crafting up some premiums by waiting too long, but I also don't wanna rush crafting premiums that actually turn out to suck on the ladder /...
  18. CallMeHoot

From Dorf Point Spam Back To Bear Point Spam

From Dorf Point Spam Back To Bear Point Spam This is my experience with the new patch so far. Good job. Not.
  19. CallMeHoot

Tuirseach Veteran - Not The Problem

Tuirseach Veteran - Not The Problem I notice you changed the tag back to Support when it SHOULD be a Soldier card. The imbalance seen on the PTR wasn't because Veterans had a soldier tag, it was because the Beastmaster card had a Tuirseach tag. You were getting 4 point Beastmasters spawning 11...
  20. CallMeHoot

Additional Balance Tweaks Not On The PTR

Additional Balance Tweaks Not On The PTR Anyone have any inkling as to what these further changes might be? https://www.gwentdb.com/news/252-ran...-7th-patch-the It seems kinda daft to open a PTR and give us no patch notes in the first place, but then to release a patch into the live version...
Top Bottom