Search results

+
  1. A

Iris

Iris Heavy "Scenes of a Marriage" spoilers ahead. Regarding the last parts of the quest:
  2. A

Warhammer (Fantasy + 40k) - Getting started in these universes

Warhammer (Fantasy + 40k) - Getting started in these universes So, playing the Warhammer: Invasion card game kindled a bit of an interest in that universe. I think I saw some people interested in Warhammer around here, so I hope for a bit of help with getting started and a few answers...
  3. A

New Information, Release Date & Price

New Information, Release Date & Price All that we were told about the The Witcher Adventure Game's release so far is "2014". Browsing Fantasy Flight Games' website revealed a little bit more: In their upcoming category TWAG is listed as "expected by Q3 2014". So, there you go, we'll...
  4. A

Dice Poker board for TW3 CE (Look at Rome 2!)

Dice Poker board for TW3 CE (Look at Rome 2!) Ever since we got these beautiful dice with TW2's Collector's Edition, I've been hoping, pleading and begging for a dice board for dice poker to be sold or included in a future CE. Now Total War: Rome II has come up with a genious solution for how...
  5. A

Dice Poker: How to make it more enjoyable in TW3

Dice Poker: How to make it more enjoyable in TW3 I think most will agree that Dice Poker is something unique to The Witcher, which therefore should be kept in future installments aka TW3, and that it was implemented not quite perfectly in TW2,in some ways even worse than TW1. Now, instead of...
  6. A

Women Fighters In Reasonable Armor

Women Fighters In Reasonable Armor Just stumbled upon this blog and felt like sharing. A very nice counter to the bra-tastic 'armor'-like catastrophies Fantasy artists tend to unleash upon mankind. May it serve as a source of inspiration for their betterment. Women Fighters In Reasonable Armor...
  7. A

Choppy sound during first animated cartoon

Choppy sound during first animated cartoon During the first animated cartoon sequence (pogrom at Rivia), the sound (all of it: music, sfx, voice-overs) is choppy. The picture on the other hand is smooth. I've been having the problem in 1.0 and it still persists in 1.35. All the other animated...
Top Bottom