Search results

+
  1. 227

CDPR aren't talkers, but they sure do listen

CDPR aren't talkers, but they sure do listen Sure, they may maintain near-complete silence about their games before they're ready to share, and they may not always be the best at communicating in general, but I've realized more and more as I play through Witcher 3 that CDPR has taken pretty...
  2. 227

What's the point of runestones with 0 attack power?

What's the point of runestones with 0 attack power? This has been bugging me because you'd think a sword upgrade would actually, you know, upgrade something. Using it results in the promised +0 bump in attack power. A runestone that doesn't runestone is like a cup that doesn't cup. Perhaps...
  3. 227

Is it possible to remove the "space skip" from scenes?

Is it possible to remove the "space skip" from scenes? This thing: It shows up on screenshots when you take them in quick succession, and I didn't see any clear way of turning it off, not even in the .ini files. Hoping I missed something obvious and it's possible.
  4. 227

Killing the Operator easily on any difficulty

Killing the Operator easily on any difficulty I don't usually start threads, but this was one of the greatest things that I've found in the game. It's possible to easily kill the Operator on Dark mode, even as a level 1 character. That means that it's possible to kill him no matter what your...
  5. 227

TW2 song remix

TW2 song remix So I was bored and looking to test a few things and this was the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjnaVtfA5u0 It's a remix of the "Assassins of Kings" theme from the Witcher 2 soundtrack, with a tiny bit that was taken from the aptly-named GOG bonus track...
  6. 227

How to get to the "About Me" page?

How to get to the "About Me" page? So you have the option to create an About Me page in the "Edit my Profile" area, but despite searching high and low for it I can't locate this elusive page after having entered some dummy text to test it. I've checked my own profile, I've checked the...
  7. 227

Which forum are you from?

Which forum are you from? Many of us found homes in the form of other forums while this forum was down, so I'm curious as to where everyone is coming back (or coming here for the first time) from. Myself, I came from the GOG forums. It was incredible how off-topic you could get there. So...
Top Bottom