Search results

+
  1. Sandis

[CONTEST] RED Holidays 2023

Congratulations, thank you for a chance to participate, Va fáill...
  2. Sandis

RED Holidays 2023 Contest - Holiday gifts in The Continent!

Regis and Dettlaff's mournful day!.
  3. Sandis

Join Geralt in the world of Fortnite and discover the School of Llama!

So this is what Geralt has become to you CDPR, a sell-out that can be sold left and right, like a cheap pr********, so sad!.
  4. Sandis

Box edition of #TheWitcher3NextGen is coming to your local stores!

It has a Netflix logo on, are you mad CDPR, for that alone I would never buy this physical version, just so unnecessary!.
  5. Sandis

Next-gen update list of changes

What about horrendous LOD issues, for buildings and Npcs, as well CDPR you could add blood on Geralt's sword blade when he fights, both previous game had it, and what about bugged-out Npcs pathing, when they walk in small circles, especially Novigrad and Beauclair is atrocious of this problem...
  6. Sandis

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Next-Gen Update Trailer and REDstreams summary

I love how CDPR gloss over mod support, I mean mods if anything have been essential to upgrading TW3 in to the next level, most of these so called ''next-gen'' improvements are already implemented by modders for free, going back as 7 years, especially mods like (BIA), granted is more recent, but...
  7. Sandis

POLL: Journey Stories? Yea or Nay?

The last journey about Jaskier and Dijkstra, all of that story basically occurred in Oxenfurt city, but this journey's promotional art showed them both being on boat next to Novigrad, I would say that is misleading and confusing, anyone can maybe elaborate on this!?.
  8. Sandis

The Witcher Remake is in development!

As much as I love TW1, I will keep my praises and excitement at bay, there's still lot to see how CDPR will handle this whole remake project, TW1 is not your typical mature-rpg, things like sex cards or whoring in our day and age of gaming wouldn't translate well, especially among the people who...
  9. Sandis

Please CDPR improve Rogue mage's world map!

Every small detail counts, so I ask CDPR improve visually the world map, sharper textures on mountains, more little things in woods, more particle effects and so on. I know Rogue mage relies less on the story but that doesn't mean it has to cut corners, quality is quality, maybe you can give us...
  10. Sandis

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Challenge #3

Hooked up Hanza with like minded marry man, making along some brawls, occasional Gwint matches and gulping it all down with Mahakam brewed hooch!.
  11. Sandis

Thronebreaker is amazing -- please make more "Witcher Tales"

Loved the Thronebreaker, such a great additon to the whole franchise, easily CDPR could make another one, just shame that they advertised it poorly as it tanked the sales!.
  12. Sandis

Project Golden Nekker? What Do You Expect or Hope?

Well, as Thronebreaker was incredible both in story telling and environment, I was really hoping for sort of second instalment of it, but 'Burza already confirmed that this ''golden nekker'' is something different, and that makes me worried now!.
  13. Sandis

WitcherCon: July 9th, 2021.

To be honest, it's sad that CDPR teamed up with Netflix, all Netflix show did was butchered Witcher's source material, and show runner Lauren basically mocked Sapkowski's story-telling, thinking she can tell better story. CDPR should keep away from Netflix supposed Witcher show!.
  14. Sandis

Happy 10th anniversary, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings!

TW2 incredible game, now I am enjoying TW2 soundtrack which brings back so much good memories, thank you CDPR for unforgettable times!.
  15. Sandis

Alzur's journey story!

Hi, please CDPR post full story for Alzur's journey, myself as many other I've guess would like to read complete tale, thank you!.
  16. Sandis

The Witcher: Old World board game announced!

Yes please, this looks promising, considering past (The Witcher Adventure board game), which by no mean was bad, it just damn hard to get now days in English and if there is one, it has astronomic price, still haven't got one, anyway, I'll keep close eye on this one!.
  17. Sandis

The full story of the second Journey

Thank you, emotional stuff, especially considering Vesemir's fatherhood over Geralt and Ciri, very touching.
  18. Sandis

Your Witcher 3 upgrade wishlist?

Hi, Thank you for your continues support of TW3, please, seriously please fix this annoying and hugely immersion breaking problem that exist for long time, when Npc's pathfinding is messed up, they start to walk in circles, especially in Novigrad, example: , please address this technical bug...
  19. Sandis

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Hi, Thank you for your continues support of TW3, please, seriously please fix this annoying and hugely immersion breaking problem that exist for long time, when Npc's pathfinding is messed up, they start to walk in circles, especially in Novigrad, example: , please address this technical bug...
  20. Sandis

The new forum look

Hugely disappointed by this terrible forum's look, both themes looks horrible, this will now very limit my participation in this forum, old look was way better, way better!...
Top Bottom